Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    :cry:
    :console: was meant to be, I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    :console: was meant to be, I guess
    I guess so. It’s all part of Allah’s plan. I just really miss some people.

ReputationRep:
    I guess so. It’s all part of Allah’s plan. I just really miss some people.
    Igy

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    What’s wronggg? Tell meeee

ReputationRep:
    What’s wronggg? Tell meeee
    You probably dont want to know

ReputationRep:
    attempting to get into the christmas mood by listening to christmas songs while studying chemistry; not feeling particularly festive. rn, i'm a bit stressed and miserable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    You probably dont want to know
    Yes I doooo. Tell me Pls
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed

Ordered my usual from the takeaway - a chicken omelette and chips and as usual, it came in a small pizza box except this time some ******* idiot who packed it away put it with the lid side facing down in the bag with no tape over it so when I lifted it out the bag, half fell all over the floor and half burned all of my thigh since it was red hot. Dunno what has pissed me off more - losing most of my bloody dinner or hurting my leg. 😣😣😣😣😣

ReputationRep:
    so sleepy

ReputationRep:
    Dont feel that way, be yourself and the right friends will come
    (Original post by math42)
    I just feel so alone no matter what I do. Sometimes I wish I was a girl tbh. They tend to more often have friends they can actually unload on. I don't really feel comfortable unloading too often on male friends. Once in a while when hammered can be acceptable, but make it frequent and you look super weird. I'm just too emotional to be a guy, tbh. If I was socially allowed to I would cry a lot more than I do. I just am so goddamn sensitive to things. And I translate it to anger because that's all a guy can do. And it makes me super annoying to be around. No matter how much attention or validation I get though, I still feel alone. It's an insatiable desire. I just don't seem to fit in this world. Nothing I do seems to be correct or work out. In one sense I hate myself, in another I think I am great and hate others for clearly thinking otherwise. I don't know what to do, I really don't.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Why do I even bother... :unimpressed: All I try to do is help and get it thrown back in my face yet when I don't help I get called selfish and that I'm on my high horse...

I cannot win, nothing I do is enough
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... what do you analyse?
    It's something rather than it all festering inside.
    Organisations :yep:

Aww :console: I guess with time things can get better :bigsmile: plus you have a load of people around you to annoy you and take your mind off things

(Original post by starfab)
    Missing someone. Memories are so bitter sweet 😢😢
    :sadnod: It's weird how the past can be so hard to deal with but make you smile at the same time
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Maths is the bane of my existence right now; let's not go into that :lol:

Thanks - even though that's the entire issue :rofl::facepalm:

and I'm pretty sure I have unanswered quotes/PMs from you (and other people) so sorry ab out that
    Fair enough :rofl:

I see :hmmmm: Aww even if you need reminding constantly you needn't worry - there plenty of people who will oblige :yes:

Aww don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Why do I even bother... :unimpressed: All I try to do is help and get it thrown back in my face yet when I don't help I get called selfish and that I'm on my high horse...

I cannot win, nothing I do is enough
    But you are so helpful and sweet!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    But you are so helpful and sweet!!!
    Thank you at least someone thinks so.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you at least someone thinks so.
    No, I'm sure that many would say the same! No worries
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm sure that many would say the same! No worries
    Some people are just so ungrateful it's unreal

Thanks for the kind words :^_^: How are you by the way? Everything good?

ReputationRep:
    Some people are just so ungrateful it's unreal

Thanks for the kind words :^_^: How are you by the way? Everything good?
    Ikr! Once y'all distance from each other then they start appreciating you more :/

It's cool . I'm alright. I'm trying to get to the bottom of things about myself. So I can love myself more. Hope you feel better today.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! Once y'all distance from each other then they start appreciating you more :/

It's cool . I'm alright. I'm trying to get to the bottom of things about myself. So I can love myself more. Hope you feel better today.
    I do have distance but they constantly ring me and if I don't answer they text, and if I don't reply they throw a fit...

Aw you should be happy with yourself, I'm sure you have lots of good qualities about you that make you great. Not everyone will appreciate those qualities though lol.

And you Emerald :console:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.