The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4600
I feel like making lots of dua.
Very uncomfortable:frown: Rhinoplasties are not painless!!! My face is swollen and my cast is sooo irritating. I have sleep in the corner of my eyes that I can't get to to clean out, eww. Also, I can't laugh. People keep making me laugh and I have to keep running out of the room so I can relax my face.vSo, I'm basically in a fair bit of pain and discomfort. My cast comes off a week tomorrow, and then I'm back at work the week after.

Also, missing my boyfriend so very, very much. He's having a wonderful time on holiday with the scouts and I am really rather jealous, I wish I did fun things like that. I am trying not to message him much because I don't want to distract him from having a good time and I want to hide my neediness. I'm sure he's having too much fun to miss me much, so I'm counting down the days until he's back in the UK.:moon:
Guess everyone gets pushed out finally..feels grand.
i feel sick n tired of everything
i feel like i dont belong anywhere n i rlly wanna run away
Bored.
Original post by UWS
New thread!

How are you feeling? In the party spirit or are you working hard? Tell us!

useless unwanted and tired oh and alone! :h: did i mention bored someone dm me and chat
Original post by Simone250900
useless unwanted and tired oh and alone! :h: did i mention bored someone dm me and chat

Me when it's the summer holidays^
Original post by Toni Cipriani
Me when it's the summer holidays^

haha me a lot recently hi :P
haha me a lot recently hi :P

Hi. Same here, I've been so bored :lol:
Original post by Toni Cipriani
Hi. Same here, I've been so bored :lol:

wanna chat / dm ?
wanna chat / dm ?

I don’t mind :smile:
its summer holidays so why do i feel so stressed lol
(edited 5 years ago)
No one likes me
I'm boring
I'm a shame
My family hates me really
I take up too much of their time
I worry everyone
I'm a burden
I take too much space
I'm good at nothing other than making things worse
weird
Original post by HeartBlink
Better off not being here

:console::jumphug:
not good. my cat sadly got ran over and he passed. ☹☹☹
I just hate how I'm so garbage at guitar. It's probably my best "skill" and I'm crap. ****ing 8 years played, but because I've done essentially no serious practice since I was 16, just finding a "good enough" rut for the band I was in then and not really doing much at uni, I'm just crap. Probably would barely pass grade 8. Horrendous, horrendous technique. Hilarious lack of speed, coordination, finger independence. Just makes me think what's the f***ing point of having any hobbies because I'm so pathetic at the one I've put the most time into. I'm just **** at virtually everything I do.
So I was inspecting my nostrils with a pair of tweezers and a torch. I was picking out bits of hard, dried blood from the operation. Then I tugged at something and realised it was a stitch. :redface: Reeeeeeally grossed myself out (I'm fine with dried blood, but stitches? Nooo). I actually feel light headed. :redface: I hope I didn't dislodge anything. :frown:
Original post by tamil fever
its summer holidays so why do i feel so stressed lol

Chocolate, tamil. You require the chocolates.
:youbetcha:

Quick Reply

Latest