Oh hi new thread
    feeling tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Oh hi new thread
    feeling tired
    Did you manage to get much sleep?

ReputationRep:
    I have a headache, it feels as though my brain is being ripped apart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    :rofl: and nooo I was on every other day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    naaa u werentt omggg:p:p
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Was feeling so great until now and someone just had to ruin my day as usual. Is one good day too much to ask for? Why do I always expect something to go wrong... so tired of crying.
    aww Emerald! :hugs:

If you need to chat my VM / PM is always open

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    aww Emerald! :hugs:

If you need to chat my VM / PM is always open
    Aw thanks, will do

ReputationRep:
    When you finally get a notification but it's only a mass @ ;(

Sad.png

ReputationRep:
    I'm just in a weird place where I don't really want to do anything drastic but I'd readily welcome, for instance, falling asleep on my back after a few too many drinks and having an unfortunately timed vomit. Like I'm too scared and lazy to actively stop just chugging along, but on a deeper level I really just wish I didn't have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    We are here to help each other and get things off our chest. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like this, hope you feel better soon
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    I’m really sorry I’m here if you wanna talk I hope things get better soon.
    Don’t say that. Keep fighting. It’ll be worth it. Don’t give up.

That’s okay. This is a thread about how you’re feeling anyway. Sometimes it’s better to just let it all out.
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

Spoiler:
    Show

Last night I actually thought my time was up 😶😅

I was so pale (well I’m quite pale as it is but this was different ygm- when you know you’re not well!) and shaky. I threw up 😐 I was just feeling so weak and lol waiting to faint. I had no energy to even speak and felt so light. I didn’t want to disturb anyone at home because everyone was asleep. I just drank as much water as I could but couldn’t eat. I had a big headache too.

I did wudu (ablution) while I could, performed sujood (prostration) and remained in that position for a long time! I almost ended up sleeping in that position, but Alhamdulillah I got rid of my headache by doing so and felt much better. I did get some good sleep and didn’t faint lol despite all that so Alhamdulillah. I still didn’t feel like eating anything in the morning though. I told my mum and she made me something light to eat- I was able to eat it and felt good after. She said I should visit the doctors so yh I’m going to try visit next week for a check up.

Good news is that I managed to eat quite well and much better Alhamdulillah
    And yh dw I am not going to give up!

I really don’t want to sound ungrateful, complain, start this thread with such negativity or anything like that. It could be much worse. But I guess, I got carried away and said too much on here, oops.

(Original post by sabahshahed294)
    If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me here on pm.
    I hope you feel okay soon. May God help you through this time
    Thank you <3 I appreciate it. Alhamdulillah much better. Ameen xx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Fooling myself into thinking I was feeling ok has worn off, as it has time and time again. Now I'm back into the pitiful reality where I acknowledge that I am useless at the most basic things in life and should stop trying.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Did you manage to get much sleep?
    slept for two lots of 3 hours, had 2 nightmares but was worth it
    hope you are well matrix :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

Spoiler:
    Show

Last night I actually thought my time was up 😶😅

I was so pale (well I’m quite pale as it is but this was different ygm- when you know you’re not well!) and shaky. I threw up 😐 I was just feeling so weak and lol waiting to faint. I had no energy to even speak and felt so light. I didn’t want to disturb anyone at home because everyone was asleep. I just drank as much water as I could but couldn’t eat. I had a big headache too.

I did wudu (ablution) while I could, performed sujood (prostration) and remained in that position for a long time! I almost ended up sleeping in that position, but Alhamdulillah I got rid of my headache by doing so and felt much better. I did get some good sleep and didn’t faint lol despite all that so Alhamdulillah. I still didn’t feel like eating anything in the morning though. I told my mum and she made me something light to eat- I was able to eat it and felt good after. She said I should visit the doctors so yh I’m going to try visit next week for a check up.

Good news is that I managed to eat quite well and much better Alhamdulillah
    And yh dw I am not going to give up!

I really don’t want to sound ungrateful, complain, start this thread with such negativity or anything like that. It could be much worse. But I guess, I got carried away and said too much on here, oops.

Thank you <3 I appreciate it. Alhamdulillah much better. Ameen xx
    That sounds really bad I hope that GP can get to the bottom of this and get rid of whatever is causing this. I’m glad you’re still here though Keep fighting. It’ll get better soon
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :hi:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hola! I'm feeling mildly guilty for mass quoting so many people in, but we realised between MKIV and MKV we unwatched a toooonne of people by accident. So I'm quoting everyone in who took part in MKIV.

Otherwise, I'm feeling really tired as I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, but the rest of the CT are getting me through by all talking gibberish to each other.

Spoiler:
    Show

I didn't get quoted :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Overslept

ReputationRep:
    I feel sick
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

um so how am I feeling today?
      ...confused?

ReputationRep:
      Normal day to day things are harder today... :sigh:

ReputationRep:
      gud

ReputationRep:
      So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so empty and just what is the point? Any of it? Not even having a bad day, just don't care anymore. Literally. What's the point of the next moment? Nothing.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.