Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll go out, get some air, feel totally fine again. Then the circle will continue.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Woah new thread I totally missed this :O
    Been so busy with all this uni stuff lel :emo:

Here is a nice meme for people of this thread to enjoy:

Oh yeah and how am I feeling?
    Tired even though I slept longer than the total of the hours I got each weekday this week.
    Hungry even though I just ate pizza.
    Screwed because of the meme above being 1000% accurate.
    :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by ironandbeer2)
    So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so empty and just what is the point? Any of it? Not even having a bad day, just don't care anymore. Literally. What's the point of the next moment? Nothing.
    :lovehug: see my other message, here for you :cube:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Normal day to day things are harder today... :sigh:
    I know this feeling :sad:
    You can get through this Starfab! :rave::party: I know you can :yep: Love you :jumphug:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    um so how am I feeling today?
    ...confused?
    :console: Tamil <3 Eat some chocolate, get some tea in you = steps to less confusion Cheese Verified TM:ahee:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I feel sick
    :lovehug: Drink some water and lie down, hope you feel better soon <3 Miss u Luna :emo:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    slept for two lots of 3 hours, had 2 nightmares but was worth it
    hope you are well matrix :hugs:
    :grouphugs: Cavy oh my Cav :cry2: MIssed u so much
    Sorry to hear about the nightmares, how are you now? :jumphug: Lysm :heart:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Fooling myself into thinking I was feeling ok has worn off, as it has time and time again. Now I'm back into the pitiful reality where I acknowledge that I am useless at the most basic things in life and should stop trying.
    Excuse me Mr NNB. You are not useless! :jumphug: You continue to try pls :rave: Because you can and will do these things :jumphug:
    You 100% have got this and I'm always here for you :hugs:
    (Original post by h333)
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

Spoiler:
    Show

Last night I actually thought my time was up 😶😅

I was so pale (well I’m quite pale as it is but this was different ygm- when you know you’re not well!) and shaky. I threw up 😐 I was just feeling so weak and lol waiting to faint. I had no energy to even speak and felt so light. I didn’t want to disturb anyone at home because everyone was asleep. I just drank as much water as I could but couldn’t eat. I had a big headache too.

I did wudu (ablution) while I could, performed sujood (prostration) and remained in that position for a long time! I almost ended up sleeping in that position, but Alhamdulillah I got rid of my headache by doing so and felt much better. I did get some good sleep and didn’t faint lol despite all that so Alhamdulillah. I still didn’t feel like eating anything in the morning though. I told my mum and she made me something light to eat- I was able to eat it and felt good after. She said I should visit the doctors so yh I’m going to try visit next week for a check up.

Good news is that I managed to eat quite well and much better Alhamdulillah
    And yh dw I am not going to give up!

I really don’t want to sound ungrateful, complain, start this thread with such negativity or anything like that. It could be much worse. But I guess, I got carried away and said too much on here, oops.

Thank you <3 I appreciate it. Alhamdulillah much better. Ameen xx
    Sending you my best wishes :jumphug: Really hope you are feeling better <3
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    :hi:
    :hi:

(Original post by _Reminder)
    gud
    Noiceeee

ReputationRep:
    Depressed as hell. On Monday, it will be a year that my maternal grandfather passed away. He said he wants to see me in uni. I finished A Levels that time and had to take a gap year. Now I'm finally in uni. He isn't here. And my mom is all alone now that I shifted to uni(I'm studying in a different country).
    I don't feel like studying but I have a damn quiz due that I need to submit by tomorrow(online quiz on Microeconomics). FTS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

Spoiler:
    Show

Last night I actually thought my time was up 😶😅

I was so pale (well I’m quite pale as it is but this was different ygm- when you know you’re not well!) and shaky. I threw up 😐 I was just feeling so weak and lol waiting to faint. I had no energy to even speak and felt so light. I didn’t want to disturb anyone at home because everyone was asleep. I just drank as much water as I could but couldn’t eat. I had a big headache too.

I did wudu (ablution) while I could, performed sujood (prostration) and remained in that position for a long time! I almost ended up sleeping in that position, but Alhamdulillah I got rid of my headache by doing so and felt much better. I did get some good sleep and didn’t faint lol despite all that so Alhamdulillah. I still didn’t feel like eating anything in the morning though. I told my mum and she made me something light to eat- I was able to eat it and felt good after. She said I should visit the doctors so yh I’m going to try visit next week for a check up.

Good news is that I managed to eat quite well and much better Alhamdulillah
    And yh dw I am not going to give up!

I really don’t want to sound ungrateful, complain, start this thread with such negativity or anything like that. It could be much worse. But I guess, I got carried away and said too much on here, oops.

Thank you <3 I appreciate it. Alhamdulillah much better. Ameen xx
    Oh my. Sorry about your health sis. May God help you. And please look after yourself.
    Try eating little by little at intervals of maybe 1-3 hours or so if you can't eat at all. It will at least give you strength.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

Tired even though I slept longer than the total of the hours I got each weekday this week.

Spoiler:
    Show

Noiceeee
    I can relate with the amount of work 😭😭😭
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to eat :puke:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I don't want to eat :puke:
    eat a little of something :hugs: it'll help <3

ReputationRep:
    Galois theory is making me sad that it's the only algebra module I have this year.

ReputationRep:
    I feel..... Irritated.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Feeling pretty chilled. Meeting up with a friend next week and I've not seen her a while :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Upset. Want to cry why am I like this

ReputationRep:
    I am tired of life. Moving countries, moving houses and moving schools. Being forced but not forced. Being happy but not happy. What am I, just tell me what am I WHAT AM IIIIIIII Am i even human kia mera bi koi dil hai??????

ReputationRep:
    Jonesing for a bevvy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    slept for two lots of 3 hours, had 2 nightmares but was worth it
    hope you are well matrix :hugs:
    I suppose the nightmares were kind of to be expected. That is a very nice amount of sleep though so awesome stuff!
    I am alright thanks :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Got lots of work to do but pushing it aside so I don't get stressed out but that will mean doing so many things in such a short timeframe meaning I am building up the future stress :eek:

(Original post by ironandbeer2)
    So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so empty and just what is the point? Any of it? Not even having a bad day, just don't care anymore. Literally. What's the point of the next moment? Nothing.
    :hugs:
    There's always a point, you just have to find it :yep:
    Feel free to VM at any point.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

Spoiler:
      Show

:console: Tamil <3 Eat some chocolate, get some tea in you = steps to less confusion Cheese Verified TM:ahee:

OMG hi Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hop eur doing well nowadays but from ur meme I can see probs not.
      Thats exactly how much revision and work I have but...I leave it till last minute always.Confused bc I don't even know what I want to do in my life and what I want to study.And I had chocolate and hot chocolate
      Hop everything gets better for u!:console:
      Don't leave things to the last minute like me.

A little disappointed in myself...
        Spoiler:
        Show
        There's basically a guy on my course who I'm developing a crush on he's very hot and very rich and nearly every girl fancies him so my chances are very slim :sad:

That said, I get the feeling that he likes me back. I'm probably just imagining things I want to happen, but he seems to show all the signs of crushing when he's around me in labs and lectures O:
        Yeah I'm just imagining things.

It's stupid because I've literally planned out my life with this guy in my head but in reality, I've not even talked to him yet :emo:

Help pls

He's literally never alone - always with a bunch of friends so the idea of just sitting next to him randomly for lunch or something is very intimidating :'(

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Dr Strange)
        :rofl: Nope nope not backwards You is going forwards even if you need a push
        Does it say that? :hmmmm: And by "do something" I suppose it means to relax - not to keep yourself awake :slap::lol:
        :nah: it hasn't :rofl: I'm just full of advice as always
        Yeah there's TSR :toofunny: but it's not something that helps you relax is it?
        Awww I'm glad Still, don't be walking around in the dark on your own (remember the clocks are going back tomorrow night as well) - other than that I'm all for it :yes:
        :lol: Don't push me, I am perfectly capable myself
        though you call your advise gibberish. Have you tried at least?
        It sure does, actually. Where as, wordsearches, reading and colouring etc requires light. Light keeps you up more.
        I will make sure to have someone on speed-dial. Better still I'll drag someone along with me.

ReputationRep:
        I'm silly. I had an extra hour to sleep but didn't make use of it. Not that I was tired, think I was refreshed when I woke up. Can happily say I got a good 4 strong hours of sleep.

ReputationRep:
        Bored - french essays kill

ReputationRep:
        Got everything under control...
        Spoiler:
        Show

Name:  3EC430C8-7083-4079-AC88-6388724BC0F5.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  179.7 KB

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.