Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Feeling so lazy

ReputationRep:
    Like a mess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    That sounds really bad I hope that GP can get to the bottom of this and get rid of whatever is causing this. I’m glad you’re still here though Keep fighting. It’ll get better soon :h
    Insha’Allah but I doubt they will able to do much so I have to just try and work on my appetite everyday. Thanks yep I am trying my best, I know it will take time but I will get there insha’Allah and I feel much better Alhamdulillah.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Woah new thread I totally missed this :O
    Been so busy with all this uni stuff lel :emo:

Here is a nice meme for people of this thread to enjoy:

Oh yeah and how am I feeling?
    Tired even though I slept longer than the total of the hours I got each weekday this week.
    Hungry even though I just ate pizza.
    Screwed because of the meme above being 1000% accurate.
    :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show

:lovehug: see my other message, here for you :cube:

I know this feeling :sad:
    You can get through this Starfab! :rave::party: I know you can :yep: Love you :jumphug:

:console: Tamil <3 Eat some chocolate, get some tea in you = steps to less confusion Cheese Verified TM:ahee:

:lovehug: Drink some water and lie down, hope you feel better soon <3 Miss u Luna :emo:

:grouphugs: Cavy oh my Cav :cry2: MIssed u so much
    Sorry to hear about the nightmares, how are you now? :jumphug: Lysm :heart:

Excuse me Mr NNB. You are not useless! :jumphug: You continue to try pls :rave: Because you can and will do these things :jumphug:
    You 100% have got this and I'm always here for you :hugs:

Sending you my best wishes :jumphug: Really hope you are feeling better <3

:hi:

Noiceeee

Aww thanks Cheese x
    I am feeling better

(Original post by sabahshahed294)
    Oh my. Sorry about your health sis. May God help you. And please look after yourself.
    Try eating little by little at intervals of maybe 1-3 hours or so if you can't eat at all. It will at least give you strength.
    Ameen, thanks sis will do x
    Yep I’ve been trying my best to eat little at intervals, but it still takes me ages to finish such little portions 😂
    Appreciate it, dw I’m much better now though.
    Btw I read your post on the previous page, I’m sorry to hear that hope you’re okay? If you need to talk I’m here for you ❤️

*sob* I hate my face and I hate my short hair. Why did I cut it, I only needed a better brush. There's nothing striking about short hair. I want my thick long hair back, even if it weren't always very nice, I felt good knowing my hair was longer and thicker than most people's.
      I hate my face. When I see myself on photos, 9.5 times out of 10 I want to die. Why does my face looks like that? My features are so big and ugly and distorted and I hate looking like that, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it except convince myself that the camera lies.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by h333)
      Insha’Allah but I doubt they will able to do much so I have to just try and work on my appetite everyday. Thanks yep I am trying my best, I know it will take time but I will get there insha’Allah and I feel much better Alhamdulillah.

Aww thanks Cheese x
      I am feeling better

Ameen, thanks sis will do x
      Yep I’ve been trying my best to eat little at intervals, but it still takes me ages to finish such little portions 😂
      Appreciate it, dw I’m much better now though.
      Btw I read your post on the previous page, I’m sorry to hear that hope you’re okay? If you need to talk I’m here for you ❤️
      I'm okay sis. Thanks for asking.
      Just that, environmental changes, coping with uni work and missing people is just kinda killing me.
      Haha sometimes happens with me.
      • Welcome Squad

:sad:
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CoolCavy)
      :sad:
      :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      i hate my parents so much

i get told off for no reason, im so restricted with everything i do, no matter how hard i try and be a good daughter, they make me 1000 x worse- i can never do anything right for them... im not even sad or upset anymore, its turned into hatred...... theyre so nice to everyone else and my friends who meet them think they are lovely, when in actual fact, they criticize everything i do, dont let me study in peace, and i have a 9pm curfew AND IM 20 FFS

i cant argue back or stand up for myself, im stuck basically untill i reach a point and run away from this mad house

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CleverSquirrel)

i get told off for no reason, im so restricted with everything i do, no matter how hard i try and be a good daughter, they make me 1000 x worse- i can never do anything right for them... im not even sad or upset anymore, its turned into hatred...... theyre so nice to everyone else and my friends who meet them think they are lovely, when in actual fact, they criticize everything i do, dont let me study in peace, and i have a 9pm curfew AND IM 20 FFS

i cant argue back or stand up for myself, im stuck basically untill i reach a point and run away from this mad house
      Damn I can relate hard to this. I can't stress how accurately you have described my situation (bar the 9pm curfew because I don't go out anyway lol). Though I started unconditionally hating my parents a while ago... luckily I'm at uni know so I don't have to see them for a while.
      Feels better to know that other people have parents like mine too.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Damn I can relate hard to this. I can't stress how accurately you have described my situation (bar the 9pm curfew because I don't go out anyway lol). Though I started unconditionally hating my parents a while ago... luckily I'm at uni know so I don't have to see them for a while.
      Feels better to know that other people have parents like mine too.
      its horrible, like i cant stand being at home for too long,or even in their presence for too long? i cant stand it. I was living out at uni last year, but they made me stay at home and commute this year, its an hours f*cking drive to uni, and it tires me out so much. i wish my parents were alot more chill... its infuriating
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Awww Im sorry :console: must really suck

ReputationRep:
      its horrible, like i cant stand being at home for too long,or even in their presence for too long? i cant stand it. I was living out at uni last year, but they made me stay at home and commute this year, its an hours f*cking drive to uni, and it tires me out so much. i wish my parents were alot more chill... its infuriating
      Yep same, when I'm at home I just isolate myself in my room and avoid contact with them as much as possible. Can't imagine what life would be like with parents I actually like, which seems to be what 99.9% of other people have. They're the sole reason I don't even come home for the Easter holiday.
      It's like you put up with their **** parenting for years, but there's that point where your conditional resentment towards them starts becoming unconditional.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
      Yep same, when I'm at home I just isolate myself in my room and avoid contact with them as much as possible. Can't imagine what life would be like with parents I actually like, which seems to be what 99.9% of other people have. They're the sole reason I don't even come home for the Easter holiday.
      It's like you put up with their **** parenting for years, but there's that point where your conditional resentment towards them starts becoming unconditional.
      Legit everything you said there is me, I have to hide in my room and sometimes even pretend to study just to get them to leave me alone oh it sucks so badly
      I wish I could just live away from home, you’re so lucky
      • Welcome Squad

i feel like my stress levels are simmering away under the surface and I am really really scared because they are getting to a point where they will soon explode and i know i won't be able to handle it.

what makes it worse is that they are caused by my past mistakes and the dread is that ill feel it for life.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by starfab)
      :lol: Don't push me, I am perfectly capable myself
      though you call your advise gibberish. Have you tried at least?
      It sure does, actually. Where as, wordsearches, reading and colouring etc requires light. Light keeps you up more.
      I will make sure to have someone on speed-dial. Better still I'll drag someone along with me.
      :lol: Glad to hear it No let offs though - we're gonna keep you moving from now on :yes:
      Lol hmmm it's kind of complicated A lot of it is gibberish tho :rofl:
      Ah ok, whatever works for you But the key is to make sure your night-time routine doesn't compromise your sleep. Btw what about the good old-fashioned way: counting sheep?
      Not sure if you're being sarcastic here :rofl: It's up to you - it might not be as therapeutic if you have someone with you, but be sure to have some kind of safety net (especially as we get into the winter months with shortening days and the festive season) :yep:

ReputationRep:
      I am sorry
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LunaCat)
      I am sorry
      What's up? :console:
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      x
      :jumphug: no Luna
      no :console: u can get through this
      :cube: here for u :heart:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
      :jumphug: no Luna
      no :console: u can get through this
      :cube: here for u :heart:
      Ok but are you really. No
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Ok but are you really. No
      I am really. I really am.
      You, tsr, me and chemistry work
      we gon do zis :lovehug:
      Yes. Luna. Yes.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.