Original post by Kraggor
Feeling good that it's a new day and the weekend is nearly here! :h:

So hope you’re well now :smile:
tired........very tired
kmn
Original post by h333
So hope you’re well now :smile:

Thanks for your concern its much appreciated😊😊

It was just one of my days where my seperation anxiety got triggered and I was a mess at work 😄😄

luckily gf and manager were amazing and next day Id calmed down again😆

Hope you're doing well yourself?😊
I feel okay. I'll probably be stressed later because of all the homework I have.
Sudden surge of s e l f h a t e
Simply being alive can sometimes feel like a full time job, ugh what bs.
Well, I could put a bunch of hyperbole and my self-deceptive thought patterns on here, as I am often wont to do. But, rather, I will just say that I feel terrible, and that, owing to my woeful lack of emotional control and inability to find any semblance of comfort or hope when confronted with objectively minor failures, I am probably going to get drunk off my face. I just hate myself so much, on a fundamental level. I hate myself for not being anything close to what I want to be. I hate myself for being socially inept; I hate myself for procrastinating; I hate myself for my poor allocation of time; I hate myself for my uncleanliness and messiness; I hate myself for my general disorganization, and most of all I hate myself for the very self-hatred that relentlessly sabotages me and makes me feel like there is no point in ever doing anything.
Freezing cold.

and it's going to snow tomorrow

Spoiler

Acid reflux annoying me :redface:
Feeling stressed otherwise, got so much to get through revision wise.
I used to be so strong and motivated. Now, the tiniest thing gets me down. As little as a question that I cannot answer can give me abreakdown.
I used to be so strong...
Original post by soIiIoquy
Freezing cold.

Spoiler

Oooh where do you live? :woo:
Freezing cold.

Spoiler

I just checked the weather and same :exicted: snow gets me hyper which still equals no revision :colonhash:
(edited 6 years ago)
Freezing cold.

Spoiler

Ugh, I have similar problems with my heating. The timer on the boiler is broken so I have to manually turn it on and off and oh my days in the morning it's freezing and I have to get out of bed, run and turn it on and if I need to use the bathroom it's like a fridge in there :colonhash:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Ugh, I have similar problems with my heating. The timer on the boiler is broken so I have to manually turn it on and off and oh my days in the morning it's freezing and I have to get out of bed, run and turn it on and if I need to use the bathroom it's like a fridge in there :colonhash:

Mine works that way too :frown:
Original post by LunaCat
Mine works that way too :frown:

It sucks! I've been meaning to call out an engineer but just keep forgetting, he'll probably charge me like £200 or something stupid to fix it anyway.
It sucks! I've been meaning to call out an engineer but just keep forgetting, he'll probably charge me like £200 or something stupid to fix it anyway.

I know right, it's such a small thing to repair but they charge so much! :redface:
That's because no one wants to use cold water...
Original post by LunaCat
I know right, it's such a small thing to repair but they charge so much! :redface:
That's because no one wants to use cold water...

The hot water is fine for me, I have like a combi boiler so I get instant hot water :colone: but it's just if I want to put the heating on I have to manually turn it, it used to come on at specific times but now it stopped working.
The hot water is fine for me, I have like a combi boiler so I get instant hot water :colone: but it's just if I want to put the heating on I have to manually turn it, it used to come on at specific times but now it stopped working.

Loooool how ungrateful :slap: you know there are people that never get hot water and even have to take showers with cold water :frown: and you're complaining about manually turning it on :colonhash:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest