Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who can I report harassment to, if it's the owner of my work place doing it? He's the top of the company. I feel like there's no one I can talk to. I don't know if its harassment..
    He tells me I look better in long sleeves cause I have tattoos and he will tell me that I need a wash, because of the tattoos. He does it in front of other staff members and customers. He swears at me too. Im quite new and if I ask him to repeat something or explain he says ****ing hell and has a go at me. He's selling goods he shouldn't legally sell and I'm in charge of social media, so I was posting the new stock and he told me off because it's illegally being sold and I shouldn't have posted it. But I didn't know that!
    When I said I was cold at work he said 'I know a way I can warm you up' and laughed but I didn't find it funny. One day he slapped my cheeks on both sides and started saying 'Ooo did you see that he hit me, he abused me' and teasing me. I don't know what to do cause I need a job.

ReputationRep:
    call the cops
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Find another job. You won't want to keep working there if you report him to someone anyway and the only person you have if he's the boss is the police and TBH this isn't 'criminall level' atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle_333)
    Find another job. You won't want to keep working there if you report him to someone anyway and the only person you have if he's the boss is the police and TBH this isn't 'criminall level' atm.
    Thanks, Yeh I've started looking for other work now, I just hate having short lived jobs on my CV but it's better than putting up with that.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.