Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It is approaching my 16th birthday in a few weeks, and if I am being frank, I couldn't really care less about it.

Anyone else feel the same?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    On my 0th birthday.

ReputationRep:
    This year I literally forgot it was even coming up until a few days before

ReputationRep:
    It's just another day tbh, maybe I'll treat myself to a cup of hot chocolate aha

ReputationRep:
    12th birthday

ReputationRep:
    The last time my family celebrated my birthday was in year 5. I celebrated my birthday in year 6 with my mates with a bit of Donner at takeaway. I haven't celebrated my birthday ever since.

I see some girls still throw party's, one girl got a 24" inch Asus monitor for her 16th, my mate geting £200 from his rich auntie Its crazy O_o Do I get lonely? No, I have lots of friends who care for me, but do I get some sort of jealousy. Yeah, I want free **** for ageing closer to my death. Ah well, till next year I suppose C:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    After I turned 20, I started to not bother paying attention to my age on the birthday card.

ReputationRep:
    Probs 15/16

ReputationRep:
    Probably about the same time I learned about the truth behind the Easter Bunny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusEmery)
    It is approaching my 16th birthday in a few weeks, and if I am being frank, I couldn't really care less about it.

hate it when ppl try and find out my birthday and try and plan something for me, really just makes me feel wanted when i know
    i'm really not

Spoiler:
    Show

what a sharp edge

ReputationRep:
    I stopped caring since beginning of high school.

ReputationRep:
    Around 15, when I basically stopped needing everything and just asked for the essential 3-4 items.

ReputationRep:
    My parents are trying to hype it up as it my 16th but I couldn't give two donkeys haha

ReputationRep:
    My birthday has always been during an exam day so I never really get to celebrate it

ReputationRep:
    yeh i hated my 16th aswell

ReputationRep:
    17th

ReputationRep:
    Before I even had a birthday

ReputationRep:
    The day I was brought into this God-forsaken hell hole known as Earth.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusEmery)

I was so exciting for birthdays in childish ages, but the more I am approaching the adult ages, the more I don't care about my special day in the year.

ReputationRep:
    19 , I didn't even bother throwing a 20th birthday party, my 19th felt so forced like 'LOOK AT ME I AGED AGAIN, GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY AND PRESENTS.

nah, not for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.