Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone tell me something that will motivate me Watch

ReputationRep:
    i decided to just go with the flow as i have no other choice im currently doing level 2 ict i might aswell complete it and do just only level 3 btec 90 credit diploma and finish college without doing the extended diploma as my college allows that i will probably then do degree apprenticeship if i can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stack__)
    i decided to just go with the flow as i have no other choice im currently doing level 2 ict i might aswell complete it and do just only level 3 btec 90 credit diploma and finish college without doing the extended diploma as my college allows that i will probably then do degree apprenticeship if i can

i am studying ict at college but lets say i want to do a different course at university would that be possible such as engineering because i studied a different course at college?

ReputationRep:
    Death awaits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Death awaits.
    What u mean ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Stop using negative reinforcement and threats to yourself... think of the positives that’ll come from it not what’ll happen if you don’t

ReputationRep:
    What u mean ?
    Get a move on cos you don't know when you're gonna kick the bucket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Get a move on cos you don't know when you're gonna kick the bucket.
    your some weird guy lol smh

ReputationRep:
    I tell myself anyone can give up and just take an easy way out or you could be a strong person and do the extra step and try harder. I strive to be special and this is what ive told myself since I was 8 with sports and anything difficult really

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Elon Musk, "if you need inspiring words, don't do it.."
    https://youtu.be/1K3cfilPAWc

ReputationRep:
    There are plenty of rewarding jobs that don't involve a qualification gained from sixth form or university. There is this ridiculous trend that everyone must go to university but not everyone really wants to and forcing them to conform to this societal idea just leads to unhappiness all round. If you don't believe further education is for you then find something you are passionate about then find out how you can earn a living from it.

ReputationRep:
    your some weird guy lol smh
    Motivation to do well and enjoy your life = the fact that you might be dead tomorrow. Keep up, la.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.