Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Miss my friends and had enough Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don’t like posting my **** online but I have no one to talk to and I have really had enough. I’ve just started sixth form and my friends went to college. I only had 2 friends anyway and now I don’t see them. I sometimes talk to the one but not very often and she has her own friends so it’s me that has to make the effort, we have known each other for 12 years. The other one was my best friend though comp. I was in every class with her and we got on so well. It was mostly just us 3 but I didn’t mind when their other friends bothered with us. I have social anxiety and didn’t say much to their friends though. As I said she was my best friend she helped my though thick and thin. She was always there for me. In year 11 she started going out with new friends, that was fine because I weren’t going to try and control who she goes out with. But that effected our friendship because she would constantly talk about the fun she was having going out drinking and smoking. I acted like I was interested but I didn’t want to hear it because I’ll be honest I wanted to go out and do those things but I just couldn’t. I have t seen her for 6 months and haven’t spoken to her for 2 months. I’m just so sad because I loved her and I know it is my fault that she isn’t interested anymore. I want to talk to her but I feel like I would be pestering her. As I said I don’t want to post my life on the internet but I’m just finding it hard missing her and having no other friends.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sure you'll find more friends, though - just do things that you enjoy doing and which bring you into contact with other people, and it'll happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sure you'll find more friends, though - just do things that you enjoy doing and which bring you into contact with other people, and it'll happen.
    Thank you, I do try but I just can’t do anything

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.