Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Today a girl told me she was my boyfriends girlfriend? Watch

We’ve only been together a month. She straight up said “ is x your boyfriend? He’s mine too” with two other girls with her, and walked off. I have never even seen her around in sixth form before. I asked her name, he strongly denies it and says he doesn’t even know her.

I don’t know what to believe.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Believe the person you know, for the moment.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She might be trying to stir s*** up. Don't listen to her and trust your bf. If she does say anything in the future, ask her for some sort of evidence because surely she should have some recent messages etc with him if she is his other gf.

(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    She might be trying to stir s*** up. Don't listen to her and trust your bf. If she does say anything in the future, ask her for some sort of evidence because surely she should have some recent messages etc with him if she is his other gf.
    That’s what I’m planning to do, I’m just worried if she’s telling the truth then I’ll look like an idiot for believing him

He hangs around with loads of girls, as friends, and its never bothered me

ReputationRep:
    While it doesn't sound like an uncommon situation for a guy to date multiple girls, the way she announced it to you seems fishy to me, like she's lying.
    why didn't she say more about the subject? why didn't she wait for you to explain or confirm or deny? why didn't she seem angry? surely if she's involved, she should have a stronger emotional response than that.
    that makes me think she may indeed be lying and just be trying to stir **** up.

if you have a good thing going with your bf then stick with him, listen to your intuition.

ReputationRep:
    Nahhh she is trying to move to ur bf. Don't worry. Trust in ur bf bih

(Original post by esmeralda17)
    While it doesn't sound like an uncommon situation for a guy to date multiple girls, the way she announced it to you seems fishy to me, like she's lying.
    why didn't she say more about the subject? why didn't she wait for you to explain or confirm or deny? why didn't she seem angry? surely if she's involved, she should have a stronger emotional response than that.
    that makes me think she may indeed be lying and just be trying to stir **** up.

if you have a good thing going with your bf then stick with him, listen to your intuition.
    Thats the thing, she genuinely looked upset, she ran off in a hurry as if she was about to cry
    But it still seems fishy

(Original post by Asma Naseri)
    Nahhh she is trying to move to ur bf. Don't worry. Trust in ur bf bih
    LMAO butttt I’ve only been with him for such a short amount of him, and I feel like we aren’t on a deeper level yet bc I kept him at arms length (worrying about something like this)

ReputationRep:
    Loooooool either way these likkle relationships at sixth form don't ever last

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thats the thing, she genuinely looked upset, she ran off in a hurry as if she was about to cry
    But it still seems fishy

hmmm well, she could've been so upset she had to run before she started crying, or she couldve been so obviously faking it that she had to run before you realised that she wasn't upset at all.

is there a way to talk to her more in depth? catch her at lunch or text her or something. i think you need more information to make a decision here

just as a precaution don't fall toooooo head over heels with this boy you're dating, he may be lovely but then again if he's a pretty boy/ always around girls, keep your wits about you!

ReputationRep:
    LMAO butttt I’ve only been with him for such a short amount of him, and I feel like we aren’t on a deeper level yet bc I kept him at arms length (worrying about something like this)
    Ehh that's tricky. U gotta be patient if that's the case. Some boys r pricks anyways.

(Original post by esmeralda17)
    hmmm well, she could've been so upset she had to run before she started crying, or she couldve been so obviously faking it that she had to run before you realised that she wasn't upset at all.

is there a way to talk to her more in depth? catch her at lunch or text her or something. i think you need more information to make a decision here

just as a precaution don't fall toooooo head over heels with this boy you're dating, he may be lovely but then again if he's a pretty boy/ always around girls, keep your wits about you!
    exactly what I’ve been doing! I’ll definitely keep him at arms length

ReputationRep:
    Stuff like this happens in sixth form?!

Lol I thought this was a primary school occurrence

ReputationRep:
    That's tricky. U gotta be patient if that's the case. Some boys r pricks anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeadHoncho)
    Stuff like this happens in sixth form?!

Lol I thought this was a primary school occurrence
    Lmfaooo
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    There are hoes everywhere who like to ruin people's relationships for fun or to get the guy and due to her behaviour, I would say she's just stirring. If a girl came up to you quite angrily and told you and said to leave him alone, then I'd be concerned.
    Just ignore that child.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.