Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She's cut me off (f***ed up situation, beware) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Can we just stop a minute and talk about the ghosting. No one mature or trustworthy does this to another person, if you have a disagreement, or you don't want to talk to someone anymore explain to them this is the case.

To me, she is the one who sounds possessive, she sounds needy, she couldn't respect your emotional distance at a difficult time in your life - she wanted your attention, now, that's all she wanted. She just wanted your attention. And now she has it. The best thing to do to this girl is never speak to her ever again and let her jump onto the next man to screw with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vallito)
    You are just wrong.
    I don't know how you view life but insulting people is not the way to go.
    I don't think this is an argument but a discussion, which I will end right now because no matter what I say to you, you will block out due to your ignorance.
    Here is thought for food tho - what shows disrespect more? Not being there when your partner is in grief and sleeping with other people post-argument because of anger or not being able to express your feelings properly?
    I'm not sure where I've insulted anybody other than what was asked, my opinion on the situation. Resorting to ad hominem is not an argument. Again, you make terrible arguments in this thread. And it's perfectly acceptable to point that out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glyndwrkid)
    She's just texted me having a go for blocking her on fb
    So you just ghosted her? Jesus Christ, you need lessons on how to treat people if this is how you truly act and I'm seeing the situation correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukauu)
    So you just ghosted her? Jesus Christ, you need lessons on how to treat people if this is how you truly act and I'm seeing the situation correctly.
    Because you told me to move on.

Listen, she didn't exactly block me, she just changed her settings.

I blocked her because I wanted to avoid the temptation of going on page.

ReputationRep:
    Because you told me to move on.

Listen, she didn't exactly block me, she just changed her settings.

I blocked her because I wanted to avoid the temptation of going on page.
    Idk why I'm being so salty soz. Just write her a message saying you're letting her go or meet in person and talk it out. Maybe you could still be friends. It's a bit harsh to leave her in the dark without warning. I'm just saying this bc I doubt you'd want this to happen to you. But obv this is all your decision, I wish you the best dude.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh we are talking now, but she is a very needy lady, and I just didn't have the feelings for her. But its hard to maintain a positive relationship when your girl moves away. I guess I am just to possessive.
    She has no money atm because she's out drinking all the time, so we chat a bit on fb. Somehow I just don't know if she's worth it anymore.

Thanks for your advice.
    You're not obliged to stay with the girl, so don't ever feel that way. I know you're grieving, so I should have toned down. But respect people in your actions yo, even if they don't respect you. You'll come out knowing you did nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukauu)
    You're not obliged to stay with the girl, so don't ever feel that way. I know you're grieving, so I should have toned down. But respect people in your actions yo, even if they don't respect you. You'll come out knowing you did nothing wrong.
    I guess deep down I still love her, I just don't know who she is anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I dont really understand what's f***** up about this situation lol. or what is to 'beware' of. sounds pretty standard to me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    she's sleeping with multiple men and you still love her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quackers2003)
    But you didn't have to cut me off
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
    And I don't even need your love
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
    No, you didn't have to stoop so low
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
    I guess that I don't need that though
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know
    I ****ing love you. Have my body. Have my babies

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if she even is.
    It's good that you don't know and you shouldn't. You are no longer in her life and you should not stalk her in any way.

It's good you blocked her on Facebook. Now just don't talk to her and don't read her messages in other areas. Do not turn this in to an emotional manipulation. Just let her go.

Mate get over her quickly as you can, trust me she is not worth your time at all no matter how you feel, she made you feel so insignificant and cheated on you wth? She should be supporting you instead of cheating on you mate, you are GOOD ENOUGH you deserve the best, no offence but she is trash. You're better than this homie.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SaksTheGreatest)
      Mate get over her quickly as you can, trust me she is not worth your time at all no matter how you feel, she made you feel so insignificant and cheated on you wth? She should be supporting you instead of cheating on you mate, you are GOOD ENOUGH you deserve the best, no offence but she is trash. You're better than this homie.
      Yes you are right. **** her.

Mate ofcourse I'm right, she's not making you happy, your happiness is all that matters in this life, you don't need her man. Things will remind you of her, you will miss her like crazy it will drive you insane, in the long run it is all worth it my man You are bloody amazing, you'll find that girl who will make you forget your own name, you can both tally all your mistakes but the matter of the fact is; you are where you are right now, she's not worth your thoughts. The best you can do is go from here and not look back and cease all contact.
        Yes you are right. **** her.

ReputationRep:
        Yes, not worth it. Move on once you're done with the understandable heartbreak.
        Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Yes I've better things to do than her.
          Mate I want to see you put all this talk into action, cease contact with her and get over her and move on homie <3

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.