Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am doing A level Geography and have gone over about 45 past papers. Now I only have 14 days left till my exam and plenty of unsolved past papers left. I was wondering if instead of attempting all the remaining past papers, should I just go over the mark schemes instead?
    I have a good grip on all the content and case studies by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_ix)
    I am doing A level Geography and have gone over about 45 past papers. Now I only have 14 days left till my exam and plenty of unsolved past papers left. I was wondering if instead of attempting all the remaining past papers, should I just go over the mark schemes instead?
    I have a good grip on all the content and case studies by the way.
    Bit of both. Look at the mark schemes, understand where your marks are coming from, but also look over the past papers. Doing them in an exam setting (aka with no prompts) and then checking your answers with the mark scheme may provide useful preparation. Good luck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If you have a good grip on the content and case studies then why do you need to study the mark schemes? Obviously its useful but 14 days is a very long time if you already have most of the content down. Also 45 past papers is a ridiculous amount I don't know anyone who has ever done that many.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.