Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I Neck On/Make Out With This Guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So basically, me and this guy A were talking (flirting) a few years back and really liked each other but drifted apart. We've been good friends since about a year ago and he told me he'd be interested in getting with me at a Halloween party on Saturday.

No sex involved by the way. The only thing holding me back is that on Monday he made out with this girl who hated when me and A were together. She has dated most of the guys in my group but insists A has been the one all along. I try to be nice to her and regarding A she has only ever shown off.

I don't want to upset her but at the same time I do want to get with this guy, just worried it could reboil some jealousy in her. I don't want to get with him for revenge, part of me still likes him, this could potentially make the situation even worse though. I don't want to get back together but I could catch feelings...

Please give honest advice.

ReputationRep:
    yo, I'm a guy so idk if you wanna take my advice or not... but hey if I was in your situation I would totally go for the guy, it sounds like he really likes you and that girl sounds like a *****.. it sounds like she only wants him because you want him.
    she sounds like a proper **** (meh not meant in a bad way I guess) and she doesn't sound like a good mate.
    If he makes you happy then you should go for it.
    hope this helped..
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Residence3)
    yo, I'm a guy so idk if you wanna take my advice or not... but hey if I was in your situation I would totally go for the guy, it sounds like he really likes you and that girl sounds like a *****.. it sounds like she only wants him because you want him.
    she sounds like a proper **** (meh not meant in a bad way I guess) and she doesn't sound like a good mate.
    If he makes you happy then you should go for it.
    hope this helped..
    It did thank you. Me and the girl have never been close and I've always tried to keep on her good side because I've never want to hurt someone. This is good advice and I mighr just go with it in the moment.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.