Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dont know to do with my life Watch

(Original post by dr23)
    Yeah I thought so.. Thank you so much. Helped alot x
    stop chatting shi t did it balls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nash_w)
    Its okay life can get rough at times you just need to like try and find ways to surround yourself in positivity or find a good way to get rid of the negative like an activity of sorts. pm me ill always be here for you
    Thankyou so much Yeah im thinking of starting some activities like a sport.

(Original post by dr23)
    Had a good long think about this.. Thanks
    what a lying cow no u didnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakelove)
    Why don't you go out somewhere? Spend some time with good friends doing the things that you like!

Staying at home with nothing to do just gives you more time to dwell on what is bad about your life. Go out and keep yourself busy

I actually have made plans for tomorrow now after reading these replies. Thank you so much

(Original post by dr23)
    I think you're right to be honest. Wow, sorry to hear about your situation.. Hope everything is good with you too x
    what a daft b1tch OOZING LIES

(Original post by dr23)
    I actually have made plans for tomorrow now after reading these replies. Thank you so much
    no u havent saddo u sit @ home doing jack sh1t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon 1 stop the d is not the problem, you are leave the op aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

(Original post by dr23)
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    snitches get stiches

(Original post by dr23)
    since when was eating the whole house considered a sport

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no u havent saddo u sit @ home doing jack sh1t
    People like you are what causes this type of negativity in this world. Maybe you should get your narrowminded head out of your ass and have a look at yourself. Don't be jealous just because I'm trying to make a change in my life. Just because I have a better life than you who just sits in his room splurting out this type of negativity to people behind a screen. BOY BYE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr23)
    No problem! and thats really great sports has always helped me out in a positive way

ReputationRep:
    No problem! and thats really great sports has always helped me out in a positive way
    Which sports do you enjoy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr23)
    Which sports do you enjoy?
    Track, Wrestling,and Ive done a few other ones but never stuck with them. Boxing, football. etc

ReputationRep:
    Track, Wrestling,and Ive done a few other ones but never stuck with them. Boxing, football. etc
    I was thinking of starting karate or ballet haha

(Original post by dr23)
    u lie for pakistan stop chatting sh1t wastegirl all u do is eat & sh1t u gobbledigoop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    u lie for pakistan stop chatting sh1t wastegirl all u do is eat & sh1t u gobbledigoop
    go away. Do you not get the point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr23)
    I always enjoyed non team sports, Its a really big confidence booster if you were to get good at it too. Just kinda like knowing your so good at this one thing and no one can say otherwise

(Original post by dr23)
    go away. Do you not get the point?
    u invited me or do i need to show every1 ur address

ReputationRep:
    I always enjoyed non team sports, Its a really big confidence booster if you were to get good at it too. Just kinda like knowing your so good at this one thing and no one can say otherwise
    . Yeah, feeling like you're the best at this one thing is just a feeling that cannot be topped haha. Non team sports are much better, not as competitive; you can just be yourself.

Solution. Buy new goldfish. Get new boyfriend.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.