Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dont know to do with my life Watch

(Original post by dr23)
    . Yeah, feeling like you're the best at this one thing is just a feeling that cannot be topped haha. Non team sports are much better, not as competitive; you can just be yourself.
    Oh so is that why you’re so good at lying it gives u a feeling that cant be topped, for sure no one else can say otherwise you’re amazing at lying have Nash here fooled
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr23)
    . Yeah, feeling like you're the best at this one thing is just a feeling that cannot be topped haha. Non team sports are much better, not as competitive; you can just be yourself.
    The feeling is something that cant be recreated easily. But I say do what you want any sport or activity just make sure you still feel like your you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Solution. Buy new goldfish. Get new boyfriend.
    Only if it was that easy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh so is that why you’re so good at lying it gives u a feeling that cant be topped, for sure no one else can say otherwise you’re amazing at lying have Nash here fooled
    Who even are you?

(Original post by dr23)
    Who even are you?
    Stop acting like U haven’t agreed to a nose bitey sesh

ReputationRep:
    I just cant believe or trust anyone cause i havent heard or even care about that situation idek what you two are arguing about tbh havent read the info. Im just here to be a good guy and treat everyone as a great human and support everyone just being positive

(Original post by Nash_w)
    I just cant believe or trust anyone cause i havent heard or even care about that situation idek what you two are arguing about tbh havent read the info. Im just here to be a good guy and treat everyone as a great human and support everyone just being positive
    U just earned 10 rep points. Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree with what your saying about the sports, whatever makes you feel good you should probably stick with that. And I don't even know who that is? I keep reporting her/him, they wont leave me and this post alone. Doesnt get that I dont care about their negative opinion and dont even know them

(Original post by dr23)
    Yeah I agree with what your saying about the sports, whatever makes you feel good you should probably stick with that. And I don't even know who that is? I keep reporting her/him, they wont leave me and this post alone. Doesnt get that I dont care about their negative opinion and dont even know them
    Oh Is that all it takes for u to not know me & not care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr23)
    Yeah id just ignore them at this point if they keep on bothering you with negativity

ReputationRep:
    Oh Is that all it takes for u to not know me & not care
    Never cared in the first place

(Original post by dr23)
    Never cared in the first place
    What a surprise

ReputationRep:
    Yeah id just ignore them at this point if they keep on bothering you with negativity
    Yeah I think thats what I'll do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.