Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys is anyone currently studying this course or applying for 2018?

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for audiology 2018 but im so confused because ive heard so much negative stuff about it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    And i think only a few unis do the masters also?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_M786)
    And i think only a few unis do the masters also?
    Yeah I think it's only Manchester, UCL, Southampton and Queen Margaret that do it. What kind of negative things have you heard?

ReputationRep:
    I heard they dont get paid very well? But im not too sure. I really want to go into audiology and im running out of time to decide as the deadline is jan 15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_M786)
    I heard they dont get paid very well? But im not too sure. I really want to go into audiology and im running out of time to decide as the deadline is jan 15
    Are you talking about undergraduate or masters study? Because I'm assuming the Jan 15th deadline is for UCAS?

If you work in the NHS, it's not a career to do just for the money I'd say, but I think the pay is reasonable for the job role. There is a lot of money to be made in the private sector though but that's more based on commissions and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for undergraduate study. Wat job wat wud u say pays alot in the healthcare section except for medicine/dentistry

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm an Italian girl and I have got a conditional offer to get the msc audiology in September 2018.I am having trouble finding an accommodation, because I have 0 experience in living in the UK and I don't know how classes and stuff like that work!I don't know if it would be convenient for me to apply for the University Halls...Can someone help me? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I can't lie, both of you guys are in the wrong thread for your issues loool this is not the place to be asking these questions when there's other more relevant threads out there

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for MSc Audiology in Manchester?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.