The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MSc Audiology 2018

Hey guys is anyone currently studying this course or applying for 2018?
Reply 1
Im applying for audiology 2018 but im so confused because ive heard so much negative stuff about it
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
And i think only a few unis do the masters also?
Reply 3
Original post by M_M786
And i think only a few unis do the masters also?

Yeah I think it's only Manchester, UCL, Southampton and Queen Margaret that do it. What kind of negative things have you heard?
Reply 4
I heard they dont get paid very well? But im not too sure. I really want to go into audiology and im running out of time to decide as the deadline is jan 15
Reply 5
Original post by M_M786
I heard they dont get paid very well? But im not too sure. I really want to go into audiology and im running out of time to decide as the deadline is jan 15

Are you talking about undergraduate or masters study? Because I'm assuming the Jan 15th deadline is for UCAS?

If you work in the NHS, it's not a career to do just for the money I'd say, but I think the pay is reasonable for the job role. There is a lot of money to be made in the private sector though but that's more based on commissions and stuff.
Reply 6
Im applying for undergraduate study. Wat job wat wud u say pays alot in the healthcare section except for medicine/dentistry
Reply 7
Hi, I'm an Italian girl and I have got a conditional offer to get the msc audiology in September 2018.I am having trouble finding an accommodation, because I have 0 experience in living in the UK and I don't know how classes and stuff like that work!I don't know if it would be convenient for me to apply for the University Halls...Can someone help me? Thanks
Reply 8
I can't lie, both of you guys are in the wrong thread for your issues loool this is not the place to be asking these questions when there's other more relevant threads out there
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Has anyone applied for MSc Audiology in Manchester?
Reply 10
Original post by Addl143
Has anyone applied for MSc Audiology in Manchester?

Hi, yeah I have applied for the MSc in Audiology at Manchester. Have you applied yet?
hi i am going to be applying for it
Reply 12
Original post by Muneebah
hi i am going to be applying for it

Good luck with the app :-) ... is that for Manchester or somewhere else?
Original post by RobinG
Good luck with the app :-) ... is that for Manchester or somewhere else?

Hi yes it’s for Manchester, do you go there by any chance?
Reply 14
anyone else fixed on audiology at aston for 2018 undergraduate study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending