Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering. It's interesting to see what different people eat.

I usually eat:
    Breakfast - Shreddies/Weetabix
    Lunch - Warburtons roll with cheese/chicken/tuna, a banana and another fruit/veg
    Tea - Rotates between a few meals (spag bol, jacket potatoes, chicken/beef casserole, pasta bakes, roast, chicken nuggets etc)

I drink a few cups of tea throughout the day too, and if I get hungry I'll have either fruit or some Jaffa Cakes

ReputationRep:
    breakfast: yoghurt & coffee

lunch: no lunch :mad:

supper: a healthy microwave meal eg M&S Lochmuir Salmon*

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/4b...736f98c59d.jpg

*only if on the reduced shelf :teehee:

snacks: fruit & nuts

ambient drink: 1% milk

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast - chocolate weetabix (they're sooo nice)
    Lunch- honestly, whatever I can get my hands on. I've even stooped to levels such as a crisp sandwich... Don't judge.
    Tea - pasta, rice n curry, lasagne, jacket potato. Eat with 2 big glasses of milk This is where I really shine and top up my calories.
    Snacks- KitKat (chunky preferably), some Devonshire custard thing that comes in a pot, and the odd banana.

ReputationRep:
    This is for a lean gain cycle:

1. 2 slices of brown bread.

- Workout Window -

2. 110 grams of no added sugar muesli, with almond milk and pHD protein water.

3. 500 grams of sweet potatoes with 250 grams broccoli, 100 grams carrots and 175 grams of chicken breast.

4. 130 grams of brown rice with 175 grams of chicken breast.

5. 45 grams of reduced-fat mature cheddar, with 18 gram pack of Frazzles.

6. 45 grams of reduced-fat mature cheddar, with 18 gram pack of Frazzles.

7. 60 grams micellar casein.

Kcal: 2675
    Protein: 210 g
    Carbs: 330 g
    Fat: 50 g
    Sugar: 60 g
    Sodium: 1200 mg

A lot of broscience that's almost certainly ******** like casein, and a more than necessary protein intake. Low sodium is crucial though to avoid unaesthetic water bloat, which I am ridiculously prone to.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Moved to food and drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    This is for a lean gain cycle:

1. 2 slices of brown bread.

- Workout Window -

2. 110 grams of no added sugar muesli, with almond milk and pHD protein water.

3. 500 grams of sweet potatoes with 250 grams broccoli, 100 grams carrots and 175 grams of chicken breast.

4. 130 grams of brown rice with 175 grams of chicken breast.

5. 45 grams of reduced-fat mature cheddar, with 18 gram pack of Frazzles.

6. 45 grams of reduced-fat mature cheddar, with 18 gram pack of Frazzles.

7. 60 grams micellar casein.

Kcal: 2675
    Protein: 210 g
    Carbs: 330 g
    Fat: 50 g
    Sugar: 60 g
    Sodium: 1200 mg

A lot of broscience that's almost certainly ******** like casein, and a more than necessary protein intake. Low sodium is crucial though to avoid unaesthetic water bloat, which I am ridiculously prone to.
    Jeez you have way too much time on you're hands 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I eat food

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast varies. Sometimes I don't have anything, sometimes cereal or eggs and toast. Sometimes croissants.

Lunch could be a sandwich, leftovers from the previous night's dinner, soup or noodles. It depends if I'm at uni, work or home.

Dinner varies a lot. I love cooking so I'm working my way through a student cookbook. It can be soup, risottos, salads, pasta bakes, hot pots, casseroles etc.

I snack on chocolate, apples, grapes, crisps and my beloved Squashies.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: My fav is chicken noodle soup with warm baguette
    Dinner: Varies

ReputationRep:
    Start the day with freshly squeezed lemon juice in warm water.

Breakfast varies but either Weetabix and scrambled eggs or half boiled eggs and toast with milk.
    An apple on the way to the bus.

Cashew nuts and a banana between breakfast and lunch.

Lunch is normally a tuna mayo or tuna mayo cucumber sandwich, either a chocolate (KitKat) or crisps (McCoys) and a carrott.

Then I have a snack of sorts between lunch and dinner (I might have a peanut butter sandwich).

When I get home I definitely have something to eat again, maybe some yoghurt and peaches or plums.
    Depending on if my dad's going to eat when he comes home (9ish) I eat at around 6 (if he's going to eat) or half 7 (if he's not).
    If I eat at 6 (whatevers cooked: a curry, soup, fish and chips, a pie etc) then I'll have some grapes or whatever at 7/8ish then eat again with dad.
    If I eat at half 7 I'll have the grapes etc before I eat at around 6 and then have a banana at around 8/9.

Oh and I also drink lots of water. At least 3 litres a day. I might have a sneaky half can of coke zero if my brothers opened a can but that's like once or twice a month

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.