Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Sophie and I've seen this sort of thread for applicants to other Cambridge colleges but not for Murray Edwards- So if you're out there fellow applicants for Murray Edwards- Then hello I'm Sophie and I've applied for Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion.

Name:

Applying For:

GCSE's:

AS:

Predictions:

Why Murray Edwards? :

Fun Fact:

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy Sophie, a bit late of a reply, but I was also just looking up threads to join in relevance to Murray Edwards, and this seemed to be the only thing posted.

Name: Fia

Applying For: Architecture

GCSE's: 1A* 4A 5B 1C

AS: AAA

Predictions: A*A*A*

Why Murray Edwards?
    Their drive and passion for putting women at the forefront really appealed to me, especially since I’m going into a field where we don’t get much representation. I also liked their general friendly atmosphere and felt I would be comfortable there.

Fun Fact: well, it’s not really a fun fact, but I’m an AS repeat student 😋
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf5238)
    Heyyy Sophie, a bit late of a reply, but I was also just looking up threads to join in relevance to Murray Edwards, and this seemed to be the only thing posted.

Name: Fia

Applying For: Architecture

GCSE's: 1A* 4A 5B 1C

AS: AAA

Predictions: A*A*A*

Why Murray Edwards?
    Their drive and passion for putting women at the forefront really appealed to me, especially since I’m going into a field where we don’t get much representation. I also liked their general friendly atmosphere and felt I would be comfortable there.

Fun Fact: well, it’s not really a fun fact, but I’m an AS repeat student 😋
    Hi! Lovely to meet you! I love the name Fia! It's so pretty! And ahhh wow you summed up exactly how I also feel about Murray Edwards! And wow awesome!!!

ReputationRep:
    Name: Jain
    Applying for: English
    GCSEs: 4 A*s, 3 As and 1 B
    AS: AAAA
    Predictions: A*A*A
    Why Murray Edwards? To be completely honest, there isn't a super specific reason but I do like the campus a lot and it's of course a plus that they encourage female empowerment so much
    Fun fact: I've never been to the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jvinmurrey)
    Name: Jain
    Applying for: English
    GCSEs: 4 A*s, 3 As and 1 B
    AS: AAAA
    Predictions: A*A*A
    Why Murray Edwards? To be completely honest, there isn't a super specific reason but I do like the campus a lot and it's of course a plus that they encourage female empowerment so much
    Fun fact: I've never been to the UK
    Hey Jain!
    Where are you form?!

ReputationRep:
    Name: Freya
    Applying For: Law
    GCSEs: 1A* 4A 5B 1C
    AS: ABBB
    Prediction: A*AA (plus A* at EPQ on a law topic)
    Why Murray Edwards? Everyone told me that when I visited the 'right' uni I would know it was right, and on the open day in Cambridge I felt totally out of place at every college I visited, until I got to Murray Edwards. Specifically, their library is one I felt I could revise in without distracting myself with the ceilings/bookshelves/paintings for hours.
    Fun Fact: My cousin went to Medwards when it was still New Hall in the 70s/80s.

ReputationRep:
    Are you following @MECCambAccess on Twitter, they have recently tweeted that they have sent out emails about Architecture, History of Art and Land Economy applications. Guess the rest won't be long now then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEJChem)
    Are you following @MECCambAccess on Twitter, they have recently tweeted that they have sent out emails about Architecture, History of Art and Land Economy applications. Guess the rest won't be long now then...
    Thank you!

I kept checking the Medwards official account because that's where it was last year, but I checked at half five because I figured anything later would be outside office hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fcmcmurray)
    Thank you!

I kept checking the Medwards official account because that's where it was last year, but I checked at half five because I figured anything later would be outside office hours.
    Did you have to send them written work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf5238)
    Hey Jain!
    Where are you form?!
    I'm Egyptian
    what about you? love the dp by the way

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to send them written work?
    No, Law wasn't a subject they wanted it for. I guess that's because they welcome Law applicants who have all science subjects, so only some of us could submit written work from school.

ReputationRep:
    No, Law wasn't a subject they wanted it for. I guess that's because they welcome Law applicants who have all science subjects, so only some of us could submit written work from school.
    Oh, alright. Makes sense. Have you heard anything in terms of the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, alright. Makes sense. Have you heard anything in terms of the interview?
    Nope, not yet. I don't think law will be till Wednesday.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    murray
    basically murray
    I hope nominative determinism works for you both

We just need someone called Ed to turn up now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.