Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I just finished my undergrad and am going to start an MSc next year in Management. Besides the usual internships available in banks etc does anyone know any lesser known places where a graduate can find an internship?

    Appreciate the information
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.