Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello people . I am a foreign student studying in the UK. I have many friends in my country who study there . One of them studies at a uni who has a terrible rector/head of school . He is fascist towards student unions, he called the SWAT team to attack students because “he felt threatened” by the students and even got his wallet out and started mocking students because they asked for free meals. (Public Uni and a very poor country). So i did something which now seems very stupid . I threatened him and abused him via facebook . Basically one small message saying “You will die” and a swear word . I know it was a stupid thing to do but then he threatened me that he will get me kicked out of my uni. (Remember: different country). I dont think this can happen but whats your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    You've sent him a death threat. That would get you fired from a job, and I imagine there's a chance you'll get kicked out of uni. Nobody wants someone associated with them who sends death threats. By the way, that's on the internet forever and future employers will potentially see it. What on earth were you thinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    You've sent him a death threat. That would get you fired from a job, and I imagine there's a chance you'll get kicked out of uni. Nobody wants someone associated with them who sends death threats. By the way, that's on the internet forever and future employers will potentially see it. What on earth were you thinking?
    I know it was stupid . I messaged him saying i was hacked and apologized, i also closed my facebook profile for a while and on the reasons i selected “i was hacked “ . If he manages to do solething i ‘ll claim the same to the college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YDG7)
    I know it was stupid . I messaged him saying i was hacked and apologized, i also closed my facebook profile for a while and on the reasons i selected “i was hacked “ . If he manages to do solething i ‘ll claim the same to the college
    You better hope it works.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.