Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all we are a group of students who are volunteering to answer any questions that you may have regarding the above two courses. We will begin answering your questions from Monday 30th October till Friday 3rd November; so please post any questions that you may have.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I have a few questions for the students studying a computing with management or a business information systems course.

1. What were your predicted grades and did you all get offers through applying in September or during clearing?
    2. What programming languages do you learn or use in Computing?
    3. Has anyone done their year in industry how was it and what did you learn?
    4. Did anyone get an unconditional offer for the course?
    5. What other Unis did you apply for and were your requirements lowered for Aston and the others?

Thank you very much and sorry for the mass amount of questions

ReputationRep:
    *Monday 30th October till Friday 3rd November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruhh2)
    Hello,
    I have a few questions for the students studying a computing with management or a business information systems course.

1. What were your predicted grades and did you all get offers through applying in September or during clearing?
    2. What programming languages do you learn or use in Computing?
    3. Has anyone done their year in industry how was it and what did you learn?
    4. Did anyone get an unconditional offer for the course?
    5. What other Unis did you apply for and were your requirements lowered for Aston and the others?

Thank you very much and sorry for the mass amount of questions
    Hi, bruhh2

1. My predicted grades were D* D* C and I did manage to get all my offers when I applied in September.
    2. We will start to use Visual Basic.NET
    3. As of yet none of us have actually done our placement as of yet, but in the near future we will.
    4. Based on my knowledge I do not believe any gained an unconditional offer.
    5. I applied for Birmingham City University, De Mont Fort, University Of Wolverhampton and Coventry on results day my entry requirements were lowered from ABB to BBB.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AstonStudents)
    Hi all we are a group of students who are volunteering to answer any questions that you may have regarding the above two courses. We will begin answering your questions from Monday 30th October till Friday 3rd November; so please post any questions that you may have.
    Thanks for helping out guys.

If you get any questions you can't answer in the thread feel free to quote me in on the offical university rep account.

Josh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.