Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’ve done it before at a music festival And with a small group of friends but I just wanna know anyone else’s best experience on it and the best activity to do it with

ReputationRep:
    The best experience is when you overdose and nearly die

ReputationRep:
    Popped two paracetamol.

Boy, that was a wild ride. I too like to live dangerously.

ReputationRep:
    It's always been a bad experience for me… like its actually ruined good experiences for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sykeology)
    Popped two paracetamol.

Boy, that was a wild ride. I too like to live dangerously.
    Getting high off that Calpol?

-Sorry for that crappy joke from school-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Nye)
    Getting high off that Calpol?

-Sorry for that crappy joke from school-
    Calpol was the nectar of the gods. The original purple drank.

ReputationRep:
    Had a two year stint with mdma and coke a couple of years back, sure it was really fun (so I thought) and had some bizzare wild nights on it, but it started messing me up pretty badly. Poor memory and motor function, demotivated, severe anxiety and next to no confidence. Happy to say I've been off that garbage for almost 3 years now, it's synthetic man-made drug (mdma), nothing natural in it at all. Don't really like weed much either, alcohol (yes I know it's dangerous and it's mad that it's legal and weed isn't etc) is my only drug of choice now and that's how it will stay.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.