Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHAT TO DO, thanks

1 - Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features.
    2 - Explain the impact of current technologies on the design and implementation of mobile apps.
    3 - Analyses how the implementation and design of mobile apps is affected by the intended user, current technologies and the purpose of the app.
    4 - Evaluate how the effectiveness of mobile app implementation and design are affected by the intended user, current technologies
    and the purpose of the app

ReputationRep:
    Because clearly this isn’t cheating and plagiarism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Because clearly this isn’t cheating and plagiarism.
    no, i dont understnad the question, i want someone to explain it to me?

ReputationRep:
    I will bold the parts of the question which you should pay attention to, this pattern can be followed in all coursework and exams.

Question 1- Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features

The question instruction is "explain", so you are not required to do any evaluation or analysis, just simply explain.

The question can then be broken down as follows:

How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
    How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
    How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
    How is the design on the mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?

Write a few lines in response to each of these questions. Once you have done this, you should have sufficient information written down to answer the question, you will then just need to put it all together in a coherent way that can be easily read.

Try this method for the other questions too and let me know if you get stuck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    I will bold the parts of the question which you should pay attention to, this pattern can be followed in all coursework and exams.

Question 1- Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features

The question instruction is "explain", so you are not required to do any evaluation or analysis, just simply explain.

The question can then be broken down as follows:

How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
    How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
    How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
    How is the design on the mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
    How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?

Write a few lines in response to each of these questions. Once you have done this, you should have sufficient information written down to answer the question, you will then just need to put it all together in a coherent way that can be easily read.

Try this method for the other questions too and let me know if you get stuck!
    thanks , this helps alot

ReputationRep:
    1. What choices have been made during the development of the app, andy why have they done what they did, i.e why use a text box rather than a check box or button, why put a button here rather than there

2. What has the introduction of mobile apps enabled people to do/ how it has effected our lives, e.g. Evolution from send letters to sending messages instantly

3. What in the design and use of an app is fit for purpose and how/why

4. Does the app do its job as well as possible from the point of view of the user, considering the technology available today and the purpose of the app, e.g. How and why is it suitable for this job rather than this other thing that does the same job
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.