Rathan112
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHAT TO DO, thanks

1 - Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features.
2 - Explain the impact of current technologies on the design and implementation of mobile apps.
3 - Analyses how the implementation and design of mobile apps is affected by the intended user, current technologies and the purpose of the app.
4 - Evaluate how the effectiveness of mobile app implementation and design are affected by the intended user, current technologies
and the purpose of the app
Arianax
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Because clearly this isn’t cheating and plagiarism.
Rathan112
Rep:
(Original post by Ishax)
Because clearly this isn’t cheating and plagiarism.
no, i dont understnad the question, i want someone to explain it to me?
del1rious
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I will bold the parts of the question which you should pay attention to, this pattern can be followed in all coursework and exams.

Question 1- Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features

The question instruction is "explain", so you are not required to do any evaluation or analysis, just simply explain.

The question can then be broken down as follows:

How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
How is the design on the mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?

Write a few lines in response to each of these questions. Once you have done this, you should have sufficient information written down to answer the question, you will then just need to put it all together in a coherent way that can be easily read.

Try this method for the other questions too and let me know if you get stuck!
Rathan112
Rep:
(Original post by del1rious)
I will bold the parts of the question which you should pay attention to, this pattern can be followed in all coursework and exams.

Question 1- Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features

The question instruction is "explain", so you are not required to do any evaluation or analysis, just simply explain.

The question can then be broken down as follows:

How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
How is the design of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
How is the design on the mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the needs of the user?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the preferences of the user?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by the characteristics of the user?
How are the provided features of a mobile phone app influenced by its purpose?

Write a few lines in response to each of these questions. Once you have done this, you should have sufficient information written down to answer the question, you will then just need to put it all together in a coherent way that can be easily read.

Try this method for the other questions too and let me know if you get stuck!
thanks , this helps alot
Bodgejob
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
1. What choices have been made during the development of the app, andy why have they done what they did, i.e why use a text box rather than a check box or button, why put a button here rather than there

2. What has the introduction of mobile apps enabled people to do/ how it has effected our lives, e.g. Evolution from send letters to sending messages instantly

3. What in the design and use of an app is fit for purpose and how/why

4. Does the app do its job as well as possible from the point of view of the user, considering the technology available today and the purpose of the app, e.g. How and why is it suitable for this job rather than this other thing that does the same job
Ronak Rawtani
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

(Original post by Rathan112)
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHAT TO DO, thanks

1 - Explain how the purpose of a mobile app and the needs, preferences and characteristics of the user affect its design and the provided features.
2 - Explain the impact of current technologies on the design and implementation of mobile apps.
3 - Analyses how the implementation and design of mobile apps is affected by the intended user, current technologies and the purpose of the app.
4 - Evaluate how the effectiveness of mobile app implementation and design are affected by the intended user, current technologies
and the purpose of the app
Ronak Rawtani
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh bain ka loda chutyia gandu mader chot
Ronak Rawtani
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ronak Rawtani)
oh bain ka loda chutyia gandu mader chot
(Original post by Ronak Rawtani)

wrgggggggrgr
gr
r
gr
grw
grw
grt
grt
brt
bgrt
g
grtgrt
gtr
grt
gt
grg
rtgrtg
trgg
er
gerg
fg
efg
fg

gf
gdfg
e
ge
gf
ger
g
erg
eg
erg
erg
erg

g
g
g
g
gg
g
g

g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g

g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g

g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g

g
g
g
g
g
g
g

g
g
g
gggg
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
gg
g
g
g
g
g

gg
g
g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise