Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I ever be wanted sexually? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    even if the woman is fat and ugly?
    don't think so...
    Well if she's average looking then i don't really give 2 fishes
    Whatever satisfies my stomach

Sooooo..... you sayin you're fat and ugly?

(Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    They don't.
    They care a lot more about looks. Well men do in general. Yes, I'm ugly but I care more about personality and dont care about looks when it comes to guys.

ReputationRep:
    Guys don't really care about boob size as much as they all make out xD Give a guy a bit of attention and they will be all over you regardless of size, especially at 18 xD

ReputationRep:
    Gain weight.

(Original post by eden3)
    Gain weight.
    My appetite fills easily

ReputationRep:
    So gaining weight helped you also get boobs. As the fat was distributed there?

Was it evenly spread?
    Don't gain weight. It's better to have a flat stomach and no tits than a gut and big breasts.

ReputationRep:
    banoffee Despite, not wanting female posts it has helped. Thank you so much. I appreciate it a lot. I'll PM you sometime soon.

(Original post by RockyDennis)
    Don't gain weight. It's better to have a flat stomach and no tits than a gut and big breasts.
    But my ass is flat :/

I have no curves. My body is just straight in other words similar to a young boys.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's quite largely accepted that a wide nose is not beautiful amongst other features of mine.
    A large olfactory apparatus, while perhaps not in accord with more conventional (read: European) notions of beauty, is by no means inherently unaesthetic: my first girlfriend's distinctive, broad nose was—in my view—what elevated her from merely attractive, to quintessentially gorgeous.

Edit: Similar to this in shape, if a little wider; but it suited her perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    Not small.. So I also get made fun of from siblings about my bra size.
    I had the exact same thing, my nan and mum used to tease me about being flat chested and how I didn't have their genes, it was because I was so skinny that I hadn't developed them yet.

I think gaining weight will give you a much bigger bust, probably the same size as your mother's. It doesn't mean you have to get really fat, you can gain weight and still have a small tummy/legs e.t.c

Looking at your mother's body is actually a really good way to predict how you will look when you're older (shape wise)

I used to have no curves too, like a boy, but when I gained a bit of weight I realised I did have curves but because my body had no fat, they weren't visible.

Every guy I've ever spoken to or been with has never made a big deal over my breasts, they're larger now, and my current partner has even said he doesn't care about what size boobs are.

I get the impression that having a larger chest will not solve your confidence issues, girls are so insecure about their bodies at your age, you'll find as you get older you'll become a lot happier with how you look and that confidence is really attractive to men.

Look at supermodels, considered the most attractive women in the world, and 99% of them don't have boobs

ReputationRep:
    You gain a healthy amount of weight without becoming an elephant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunterbooty)
    You gain a healthy amount of weight without becoming an elephant
    A lot of people's definition of "healthy weight" appears to be elephant tier. Your stomach should always be flat, possibly even with abs showing if you're muscular.

It's better to have a flat stomach and no tits or ass than be chubby. A flat girl can gain ass with gym work... Tits require more hardcore approaches. If I was a woman I'd just get fake tits tbh, it barely costs anything, then do a load of glute work in the gym.

ReputationRep:
    Most models have tiny breasts. Lots of men go for small breasted women. Kyle is short with tiny breasts and desired by loads of men. The thing you need to think about is whether you are fixating on that because you think that all men want women's itch big breasts or that you just don't like the way you look. If it's the former then you need to look around you a good bit more because small breasted women are very wanted by men, so you need to find a way to feel more confident in who you are. If it's the latter, then give it a couple more years in case your body changes and then explore the dangers of implants vs whether you will feel happier.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, that should say 'you think that all men want women with big breasts'

Allahu akbar!!!
    boom

tyrone mings is an absolute beast skrt skrt

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people's definition of "healthy weight" appears to be elephant tier. Your stomach should always be flat, possibly even with abs showing if you're muscular.

It's better to have a flat stomach and no tits or ass than be chubby. A flat girl can gain ass with gym work... Tits require more hardcore approaches. If I was a woman I'd just get fake tits tbh, it barely costs anything, then do a load of glute work in the gym.
    No, a healthy weight means just that, within the right range for your height.

I'm 32A and small 5"1 and 18 years of age.

There's more to a relationship than just personality and that's a given. I just feel like I'd fall on this side of it.

I just hate my breast sizes and would want them to be at least one or two cups bigger
    Hi.Please dont worry.

I'm a guy who was in love with a girl with small breasts. Her personality shined for me, and her face was nice. It went wrong afterwards due to her personality later being revealed as a apathetic one. Neverhtless, fret not. Guys will love you for who you are , not your breast size. There will be people who prefer small breasts, or some people who simply do not care, and want some good personality, and decent looks.

Patience is key. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunterbooty)
    No, a healthy weight means just that, within the right range for your height.
    BMI is a complete farce... Only body fat % matters. You can be obese and weigh very little like in sarcopenic obesity. Or you can be very low body fat and have a massive BMI if you're really muscular.

Reyt honestly the most unattractive thing right now is your negative attitude and lack of self confidence. Your height is not an issue, your face I can't judge but maybe different hairstyle or eyebrow shape or makeup technique could help you. As for your boobs, there are so many hot celebrities with flat chests and guys just don't care. These women show confidence which is sexier than a pair of boobs. I know a lot of girls (some not even facially attractive) with small chests in healthy relationships with good looking guys so they're clearly not that much of a deal breaker.
    If you need a confidence boost then go on tinder for a day and I'm sure you'll get matches.
    What I'd also suggest is working out at home (if you don't like gyms). Watch some youtube videos with exercises and try them. Add weights as well and you'll really start to notice a difference. Work on your abs, butt and legs. Go in instagram and look at fitness girls. A lot of them are nothing special facially and have small boobs but you don't even notice cos of the rest of their body.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.