The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VirgoStrain
First half term was a nightmare because I changed so many options. I am doing 2 all nighters to catch up with class work. I did one yesterday and I will do another in a few hours. Test results were garbage but I hope to improve now that I will catch up.

Wowwww never done an all nighter, but it's so good that you're that determined. What courses did you change and why - if you don't mind me prying :smile:)
Seems very young but not uncommon, a lot of my friends had their first “kiss” at 8/9/10 years of age. Unlike me who didn’t until they were 16 nearly 17 .... ahem.....
completely abnormal
Yeah yeah. About as normal as having sex at 7 :colonhash:
Original post by faloodeh
tmw a 7yo has more game than a 30yo virgin

Like playing snakes and ladders

Spoiler

Original post by goldenpoop
I had my first kiss - and I don't mean a peck, I mean tongues - when I was 7. At the time I felt embarrassed by it because no one had their first kiss by then and I told no one, not even my close friends. Now, however, I'm realising how weird it was to French kiss at that age. I just want to know from any of you, do you think it's strange and when did you first kiss someone?

I did at 7 but it was organised by a older guy ... that sounds weird but yeah it wasn't tounges
Ab- Normal
I had my first kiss - and I don't mean a peck, I mean tongues - when I was 7. At the time I felt embarrassed by it because no one had their first kiss by then and I told no one, not even my close friends. Now, however, I'm realising how weird it was to French kiss at that age. I just want to know from any of you, do you think it's strange and when did you first kiss someone?

Original post by gunterbooty
Hey,

Did you participate in the kiss willingly? How old was the person you kissed? Its pretty normal for kids at this age to begin to develop sexual urges/feelings but these aren't the same as the ones people have when they hit puberty. I wouldn't say its abnormal, its not uncommon for masturbation to occur at this age either, children are very impressionable and aren't really aware of the undertones these actions have - only that it feels pleasant. My first kiss was at 5, but my first kiss with tongues , I was around 11/12 but i know people in year 4/5 that were kissing with tongues at that age.

I swear it's a 'common' thing for cousins to be kissing at that age and ' experimenting '... not that I agree with ' incest '. Just saying, I think a lot of cousins have kissed at seven, etc
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
Like playing snakes and ladders

Spoiler

are you okay LOL
Original post by faloodeh
are you okay LOL

I'm just fine faloodeh joon :colondollar:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Thats very late. Usually it’s by the age of 5.

Spoiler

im still 17-0
:console:

I'm 21-0 so it's not all that bad :smile:
:console:

I'm 21-0 so it's not all that bad :smile:

clean record.

all knockouts i presume?
All KO's.

I'm looking to beat Mayweather's record of 50-0.
All KO's.

I'm looking to beat Mayweather's record of 50-0.

i heard once you get past 30-0 you become a wizard
[video="youtube;tKNhPpUR0Pg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg[/video]
It is normal. My first kiss was at collage last year.
Dude then what am I, my first kiss was when I was 5. It was unexpected I was just walking down the hallway when a 6 year old boy came and kissed me like a mini peck on the lips it was half a second long I didn’t even realize it happen after it was over I was just freaking out I didn’t tell my parents until I was 13. So any age is normal to have a first kiss

my first kiss was when i was 15, how did u even kno how to kiss at 7? when my bf asked me in deceber i squealed so much app he found it cute
I had my first kiss with a boy in reception at the age of 5, he kissed me in class when we finished work and everyone went Ewww or you guys are lovebirds or were laughing at us and teasing. They dared me to kiss him back and i did on the lips.

Latest

Trending

Trending