Hi all, I'm currently 16 and am beginning to look at Universities and beginning my University Applications and wanted some advice as to what University Course I should be applying to? I have ambitions to work as either an Editor (Writing and Design) within a Magazine but also wanted to take a course which if I fail in that career gives me the safety net of being eligible to take a PGCE and teach Media. I was hoping to study in the Netherlands so can take any of the following courses, and wanted advice as to which cause would best suit my career ambitions?
My Course Options are
- Creative Business (Media Management)
- Creative Business
- Creative Business (International Media & Entertainment)
- Media & Culture
- Media & Entertainment Management
- Communication & Information Studies (Language & Media)
- Online Culture: Art, Media & Society
- Communication Science
- Media & Information
- Communication & Media
- Interactive Media Design
- Media Studies
When can you expect yours?