This discussion is closed.
Naya04
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What counts as an exceptional achievement? I would be unsure on weather to put an award that I received there? Also my application year is next year, I just wanted to familiarise myself with the form.

Thank You
futuremedic34
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Exceptional can either mean extenuating circumstances or, in the context you're referring to, any major sporting/extracirricular award at a prestigious level such as international.
I would advice you not to go out and try to get an 'exceptional' achievement, most candidates don't have one and I doubt it would bring much merit to your application. Focus on getting 4 good roles instead
Naya04
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by futuremedic34)
Exceptional can either mean extenuating circumstances or, in the context you're referring to, any major sporting/extracirricular award at a prestigious level such as international.
I would advice you not to go out and try to get an 'exceptional' achievement, most candidates don't have one and I doubt it would bring much merit to your application. Focus on getting 4 good roles instead
Okay, thank you!
anshrahsaqib
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Where/ when and how do I send the roles of responsibility form? I have just sent my UCAS application but don’t know when to send the roles of responsibilities form
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anshrahsaqib)
Where/ when and how do I send the roles of responsibility form? I have just sent my UCAS application but don’t know when to send the roles of responsibilities form
"The form will be sent to all relevant applicants after the deadline of 15 October 2018 on Tuesday 16 October and must be returned by 11.59pm (GMT) on 1 November 2018. You will be sent an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your form."

https://www.keele.ac.uk/medicine/mbc...teshowtoapply/
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.4%
Labour (131)
40.18%
Liberal Democrats (67)
20.55%
Green Party (25)
7.67%
Brexit Party (10)
3.07%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.23%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.53%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)