Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm looking to move out of university accommodation as I've decided I'd rather live st home. I'm looking for someone to take over the contract of my room. It is an en-suite room with a double bed and is a 5 minute walk from Heath Campus so is ideal for anyone in Cardiff University studying nursing, midwifery, radiography, physio, medicine etc. Please contact me if interested!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 27, 2017
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.