The Student Room Group

Confusion??? I'm straight but I think I fancy a girl?

Hi all, so just to clarify, I love men, they are beautiful & so precious, and very sexy when they want to be. But recently I got back in touch with a girl who I had a fling with, and now, well, I just wanna have sex with her, I am so attracted to her but I have no ides what to do. Its only this one girl I have felt like this about? what am I???? HELP
Ehhh....umm....you basically....are a Bi? Self-discovering can be a new experience :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all, so just to clarify, I love men, they are beautiful & so precious, and very sexy when they want to be. But recently I got back in touch with a girl who I had a fling with, and now, well, I just wanna have sex with her, I am so attracted to her but I have no ides what to do. Its only this one girl I have felt like this about? what am I???? HELP

Started off for me like that. One particular girl I was attracted to and I just waved it off as a one time thing and still called myself straight but then it happened again and again some time later and now I know I'm definitely bi and completely fine with it. Don't fret, just go for it if you like someone no matter what gender
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks we appreciate it :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending