Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    I'm rose, 16, professional procrastinator and currently doing (international) A2.
    I have 4A* and 2A at IGCSE and BBCC at AS (plus an A in my native language but I'm yet to call the universities and ask if they accept it).
    I dropped one of the C subjects, so I currently have BBC which I need to improve to AAB as I applied for neuroscience.

as a start, I'm aiming for 2 hours of studying per day. I'll update on here daily, this is simply to hold me accountable and document every day that goes to waste. I could have easily gotten at least ABBB if I didn't waste my time on things that are not even half as important as my A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely do it, my teachers said I was capable of A’s but I put in zero effort and got BCC - you’ll be so proud of yourself if you put in the work, you can do it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gracephene)
    Definitely do it, my teachers said I was capable of A’s but I put in zero effort and got BCC - you’ll be so proud of yourself if you put in the work, you can do it
    thank you for the motivation, it means a lot to me

ReputationRep:
    Day 1 - 28 Oct 17
    today was okayish, did an hour and a half of chemistry. hopefully will do better tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Day 2 - 29 Oct 17
    i studied bio today, though it was hardly an hour. i'm feeling dizzy, hopefully tmw will be better.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your progress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinegrove)
    Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your progress
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Hey it's me again
    Today's the only day I studied for more than 2 hours, I could have studied more, but I am very unmotivated.
    I feel alone, unappreciated, misunderstood, neglected, out of place, empty, hopeless and I just don't see a point in life. I've been trying to lose weight but I just can't and it's making me feel like a failure.
    I am in a very bad mental state, I don't know how I got here, nor do I know my way out.
    I tried talking to the school's counsellor last week but she basically shut me out. She told me to come at a specific time and when I went she said she had a class to teach.
    I chose to study neuroscience because I want to understand the brain so I can understand what's wrong with me and fix myself but at this point I don't think I will ever make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.