Home Office Reserve list EO AO Watch

cutegirl15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all, created this thread for those who applied for a Home Office job, EO or AO level and who have been placed on the reserve list. We’ll share each others process
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
goodear009
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have been on reserved list for 2 months now but have not heard any new update...
Hans21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am on the reserve list for the home office mobile apprenticeship job, is this the same one? ( I have been on it for 3 months now)
Rachelw18
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what position have you applied for? Im on the reserve list for the finance assistant officer in Sheffield
Corellian
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am on the reserve list for the (AO) home office in sheffield (UKVI) since May 2018.
Cags
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anybody here on the AO reserve list who interviewed in Liverpool in early June? Or anyone from the same batch had an offer?
Corellian
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Last Friday I had a phone call from Sheffield HO recruiter. I have been on a AO reserve list since may 2018. a recruiter asked me if I am still interested in AO position. I said YES, on the end of our conversation she said "now we can start a procedure". My question is: is there anyone who have been in this same situation? How "procedure" look like?
Screenager77
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Cags)
Anybody here on the AO reserve list who interviewed in Liverpool in early June? Or anyone from the same batch had an offer?
I am on AO Caseworker reserve list from May/June. They were held in Atlantic Tower hotel for Euro section. I got provisional offer last week.
Corellian
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Lanzarote)
Sorry to bother you but did you finally get set on at the home office had my interview on 17th December 2019 told i was successful but put on the reserve list. Thank you
Hi, yes my starting date is next week.
Corellian
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Lanzarote)
Hi Corellian. Thank you so much for the reply. Just wondering if you have heard on the grapevine if there is going to be some more candidates starting at ssheffieldhome office Been on the reseres list since January. It's the not knowing what's really bothering me Best wishes :-)
Hi,
there is a few people starting next week.
Lanzarote
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Corellian. I hope you are enjoying your new job? I am still waiting for the home office to send me an email I was successful at the interview and they offered me a post (AO) UKVI. I have been on the reserve list nearly 5 months. Just wondering if you know of anything etc.? I don't mind waiting because I have a job at Chesterfield its just the not knowing. Thank you
TSRS123
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi all. How long did it take to get your offer and how long from offer to start date? I’ve been on reserve for 1 month and still waiting to hear
Laylalou67
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I just been placed on reserve list for AO does that mean they will still offer you a job or not ...
(Original post by TSRS123)
Hi all. How long did it take to get your offer and how long from offer to start date? I’ve been on reserve for 1 month and still waiting to hear
TSRS123
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If they don’t offer you the role with 12 months your application basically is dissolved and you would have to reapply again once it is vacant
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Laylalou67
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ok thanks looks like be a long wait
Lanzarote
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Anybody been waiting since December 2018?
Alegl5141
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by TSRS123)
Your scores will give you an idea of how quickly you're likely to be contacted. I've had straight 6s from my assessments and that was in March. Still yet to be offered anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (123)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.38%
No I am happy with my course choice (355)
56.44%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.63%

Watched Threads