Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering different peoples opinion on this; can you be racist to white people as in does reverse racism exist? Is it an actual thing

ReputationRep:
    what.....the....actual......duck ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    what.....the....actual......duck ?
    wdym; it was an actual legitimate question

Are Unicorns real? Same answer.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 310502NR)
      I was just wondering different peoples opinion on this; can you be racist to white people as in does reverse racism exist? Is it an actual thing
      If you offend someone by insulting them due to the colour of their skin, it is simply racism. Does it say anywhere in the dictionary that "only white people can be racist to others"....in which case, tf is white people? There are caucasians in all parts of the world.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JDieMstr)
      If you offend someone by insulting them due to the colour of their skin, it is simply racism. Does it say anywhere in the dictionary that "only white people can be racist to others"....in which case, tf is white people? There are caucasians in all parts of the world.
      no it doesn't but racism started off with white people being racist to black people but yeah so it does exist duly noted

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
      Are Unicorns real? Same answer.
      so no it doesn't???

ReputationRep:
      no it doesn't but racism started off with white people being racist to black people but yeah so it does exist duly noted
      Welp, I have a gaming buddy that can be classified as "white people". I used to call him "white boi" instead of his name (idfk y but probs coz he took the mick of my race so I just did the same :P ). It would be racist to address another "white people" guy but my friend didn't mind and I didn't mind either.

ReputationRep:
      Where in hell did you come up with that idea.

Actual racism has been around for thousands of years. It's nothing to do with white or black people!

Are you even aware that the earliest form of racism would have been slavery whereby one race determines that another race are inferior and enslave them. This started well before Christ so don't tell me that racism is all about black people!!!

ReputationRep:
      You can't end racism by making exceptions.

ReputationRep:

How does one attain such a level of stupidity? Was it hard?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
      There is no such thing as 'reverse racism' it's called racism.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.