Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British study finds women are not into facial hair when its come to relationships Watch

ReputationRep:
    don't care, i will continue to keep my stubble.

edit: where did the op go i didn't make this thread

ReputationRep:
    .....as long as she shaves it for me, it's all fine.

ReputationRep:
    Complete opposite for me. I love beards.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it. My boyfriend has a trimmed moustache and a bit of facial hair that's also trimmed. I don't mind it too much because he's blonde so I can't really see it or tell that it's there. But I can tell if it's too long because giving him a kiss gets uncomfortable. I don't like hair in my mouth.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hope so. I am quite hairy Did it mention whether they care about arm and leg hair?

ReputationRep:
    Were they studying a pack of morons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    😆.

ReputationRep:
    with or without ?

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-conten...0&h=630&crop=1
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    He probably shaved it off in the first photo after deciding on the tie. Otherwise it would have clashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    He probably shaved it off in the first photo after deciding on the tie. Otherwise it would have clashed.
    Megan must find his beard appealing :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Wait. Were you saying she has to shave your beard?? Because I thought you were joking that she's the one with a beard :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I assume they only asked lesbians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Wait. Were you saying she has to shave your beard?? Because I thought you were joking that she's the one with a beard :teehee:
    I meant if she did not like my facial hair then she is free to shave the w/e little-amount-of-sprouts that I can grow on my majestic mug. I am too lazy and only shave like once a full blue moon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    don't care, i will continue to keep my stubble.

edit: where did the op go i didn't make this thread

Did OP provide a link?

because all studies i've seen on this matter have showed women generally prefer a man with stubble the most

the clean shaven look lacks masculinity
    the heavy beard can appear scruffy and age a man considerably

ReputationRep:
    I meant if she did not like my facial hair then she is free to shave the w/e little-amount-of-sprouts that I can grow on my majestic mug. I am too lazy and only shave like once a full blue moon.
    Oh I see. Well it's still funny for her to shave you. You should grow a full beard. Guys look best with scruff.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever, not gonna compel me to shave. And I don't even grow facial hair well, just don't give a s**t tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Oh I see. Well it's still funny for her to shave you. You should grow a full beard. Guys look best with scruff.
    Tried to once and....*2 eternity(months) later*....I grew what could barely pass for a stubble...fml. The beard gods have forsaken me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    I assume they only asked lesbians.
    Nice one xD
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Tried to once and....*2 eternity(months) later*....I grew what could barely pass for a stubble...fml. The beard gods have forsaken me
    Mmmmmm no offense but are you east Asian? 😌

ReputationRep:
    So this is why I'm single? I thought it was because I am an insifferable ****.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.