Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

British study finds women are not into facial hair when its come to relationships watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Reardon)
    what studies i am 40 years old and i have never grown it and i have been married since 2007
    Yes, your sole experience with your wife dictates the entire general opinion of the female populace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Lucky them. Even though mine takes hella long to grow, they are always thick. Guess it's my South Asian genetics.
    I've got south asian genetics which are opposite yours :c I wish I wasn't hairy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Trim to like 3-5 cm, my brudda. Even doe my upper body and face isn't hairy, my lower body is decently hairy. Tried trimming it to 1 cm [email protected] me, it was stinging when my jeans rubbed em in the opposite direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Trim to like 3-5 cm, my brudda. Even doe my upper body and face isn't hairy, my lower body is decently hairy. Tried trimming it to 1 cm [email protected] me, it was stinging when my jeans rubbed em in the opposite direction.
    I will probably have to. I did it before but it takes so much time I would rather just do it once in a blue moon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Megan must find his beard appealing :dontknow:
    or she finds being a princess appealing lol

(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Got east asian genetics so I'm not hairy anywhere apart from my face lol.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.