Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!

So I passed the online tests, I am due to do a Video Interview real soon, guessing it may be similar to the telephone interview.

I applied for the Business Stream,

What questions were you asked? In regards to competency what questions?

How many and how long do you have to answer these?

I am super nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise_Girl)
    Hey Guys!

So I passed the online tests, I am due to do a Video Interview real soon, guessing it may be similar to the telephone interview.

I applied for the Business Stream,

What questions were you asked? In regards to competency what questions?

How many and how long do you have to answer these?

I am super nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No can can tell you what they were asked as that is against our rules. Be prepared to talk about why you, why this job and how you're suited to it, what relevant skills and experience you have and how this fits with your career plans. Also prepare for more competency or situation type questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    No can can tell you what they were asked as that is against our rules. Be prepared to talk about why you, why this job and how you'rhe suited to it, what relevant skills and experience you have and how this fits with your career plans. Also prepare for more competency or situation type questions.
    I suppose by this I meant some guidance, as opposed to actual questions. Thank you nonetheless!

ReputationRep:
    How did it go? I've got mine this week, could you give some guidance on questions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    No can can tell you what they were asked as that is against our rules. Be prepared to talk about why you, why this job and how you're suited to it, what relevant skills and experience you have and how this fits with your career plans. Also prepare for more competency or situation type questions.
    why have you made it against your rules ? Its not illegal to share interview questions ? Seems odd that you would get involved in policing on an exchange between two parties.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah00)
    why have you made it against your rules ? Its not illegal to share interview questions ? Seems odd that you would get involved in policing on an exchange between two parties.
    If you have moderation queries please follow the instructions in my signature above. By using TSR you agree to our follow our rules.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah00)
    Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksmorgans)
    How did it go? I've got mine this week, could you give some guidance on questions??
    Hi, i haven’t got around to doing it, doing it tomorrow. Can let you know. Have you applied for the business stream?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i haven’t got around to doing it, doing it tomorrow. Can let you know. Have you applied for the business stream?
    That would be brill thank you! Yeah, digital communications, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    That would be brill thank you! Yeah, digital communications, how about you?
    Sounds good! Business consulting. Not sure if itl be the same questions per programme I wonder.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good! Business consulting. Not sure if itl be the same questions per programme I wonder.
    I think it will be one set for business streams and another for technical streams

ReputationRep:
    I think it will be one set for business streams and another for technical streams
    Yeah, what I would have thought, Does yours come under the technical? how did it go? im doing mine today....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.