Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am thinking of studying Biochemistry or Chemistry or Biology at uni, but how do I show passion for this??

ReputationRep:
    show your passion to who exactly?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zambrotta)
    show your passion to who exactly?
    For my UCAS hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    ...Nobody else can tell you that, that is the whole thing about passion. What makes you passionate about studying it, what parts of that subject get you excited? when was the first time you saw the beauty and awesomeness in the study? Only you can show your own passion for something

ReputationRep:
    sorry! Lol

the best way to go for it is...to be very unrealistic. no joke.

they want to see how good you can convey emotions into words...that's all.

so be creative - but still maintain a degree of professionalism.

don't use silly words to describe your feelings. use formal sentences

ReputationRep:
    Show evidence e.g. you are achieving high grades in <insert subject, participating in extracurricular activities that is related to your chosen course in such ways and....basically, anything that you can link to your chosen course and explain why it helps and then say it shows you are "passionate". Idfk how else you can but that's how I did it for my PS

ReputationRep:
    Do extra research and spend time doing things that can be linked to the subject e.g. joining a club that isn't essential for your current studies.

ReputationRep:
    Write a sonnet about it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.