(Original post by myjiggaboob)
    stop pretending to be two different people
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    butt is hurt

(Original post by Anonymous)
    🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Ok, firstly, I am DISTURBED. I think I need holy water. I’ve been friends with this guy for 6 YEARS and we’re in sixth form now. We’ve never had ANY kind of physical relationship and neither would either of us with anyone since we are both religious.

I log in to snapchat to see the video, I was so shocked but assumed it was some sort of prank from one of his friends. I asked and he gave the most blunt responses: “was that you?” “yes” “do you realise you sent it to ME?” ye

Im literally so baffled, never have either of us insinuated ANY relationship like that and its completely platonic. I know he thinks this too.

I ruled out him trying to be friends with benefits as, like I said, we are both religious and virgins. He’s been very adamant that he won’t have sex before marriage. Also, even if he WAS looking for friends with benefits, he wouldn’t ask me as he knows I would never.
    Maybe ask one of your other friends to talk to him, maybe? May I ask have you told your other friends or not?

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    A, another poisonous and pedophilic religion. Adjusted for error.

(Original post by AlevelsMakeMeSui)
    A, another poisonous and pedophilic religion. Adjusted for error.
    Well well well, we got ourselves a racist. True colours are shining. First u try to help now U are a racist. Trump supporter are ya?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ask one of your other friends to talk to him, maybe? May I ask have you told your other friends or not?
    I’ve told one, they spoke to him but no luck

(Original post by myjiggaboob)
    butt is hurt
    What English is that?

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say, someone on anonymous is pretending to be OP when they’re not, I am, thats why I’ve come off anonymous

We trending ✊️👏

ReputationRep:
    Oh look we found ourselves a feminist. Feminism is destroying society. Down with the feminists.
    Oh we’ve found a dingdongasorous, I am not feminist and I do not promote feminism either, but I am also entitled To my own opinion and I put that opinion out there for once so if you are offended I apologize. It clearly hit a soft spot :’(

Does anyone have free amazon voucher or gift card?

ReputationRep:
    We trending ✊️👏
    omg youre actually so annoying congrats

I played an extra in the new IT film. So yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Well well well, we got ourselves a racist. True colours are shining. First u try to help now U are a racist. Trump supporter are ya?
    It's always entertaining imagining how degenerates like yourselves are even conceived

Is Islam a 'race'?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, firstly, I am DISTURBED. I think I need holy water. I’ve been friends with this guy for 6 YEARS and we’re in sixth form now. We’ve never had ANY kind of physical relationship and neither would either of us with anyone since we are both religious.

I log in to snapchat to see the video, I was so shocked but assumed it was some sort of prank from one of his friends. I asked and he gave the most blunt responses: “was that you?” “yes” “do you realise you sent it to ME?” ye

Im literally so baffled, never have either of us insinuated ANY relationship like that and its completely platonic. I know he thinks this too.

I ruled out him trying to be friends with benefits as, like I said, we are both religious and virgins. He’s been very adamant that he won’t have sex before marriage. Also, even if he WAS looking for friends with benefits, he wouldn’t ask me as he knows I would never.

OP it seems your thread has been hijcacked into a holy debate. Anyway, back to your problem- sorry girl, this will be blunt but I'm hoping it will save you a headache and drama:

1) this guy definitely doesnt seem like bf material, he's treating you like a sex toy pretty much trying to get a reaction,
    and 2) he seems iffy at best to be friend material.

He probably wants to sleep with you but knows he can't so he's accepted the 'friend zone' , but clearly this pretence is now cracking up. I'd keep him at arm''s distance if i were you. Because even if he did it bcos he's really super into you.. there are more socially normal ways to show it than send you a sc *******. This is just disturbing. Seriously?? Boy got issues

Thats my 2 cents , good luck with all yo endeavours

ReputationRep:
    Thats the thing, I asked him and he literally said “I just wanted to”
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    something similar happened to me just not as extreme so it was easier to deal with and emphasise that its not okay.

just tell him his **** is small and ugly anyway or something to embarass him

ReputationRep:

That doesn't sound right. A guy should NOT send unsolicited **** pics/videos. How old are you by the way?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.