Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Applying for MML(post A-level French and Spanish) at Emmanuel,
    6A* 5A at GCSE but it goes downhill lol...
    AAAB at AS, 93% overall in Spanish, 88% in French, 82% in Maths and B in Economics but idk what the percentage is!
    My best 3 UMS average at about 87.7%. There was a massive issue when it came to my subject blocks last year bc my fam made me do Econ instead of History which meant the timetable didn't work and I had to do French at a night class outside of school. The problem with that was that they didn't teach the literature component of the course, which is 30% of the final grade! I ended up with a B in that module and all this info is put more concisely on my SAQ but I don't know if they'll actually take it into consideration. My predicted grades are 2A* 1A. Sorry about the full on essay, if anyone has any info/advice it would be greatly appreciated xox
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by tc030400)
    if anyone has any info/advice it would be greatly appreciated xox
    You've applied. You'll receive a professional answer in due course

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.