Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Interracial Relationships anyone - opinions Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a black girl and about two years ago, I broke up with with a guy, who was white, because people were giving him crap for dating me. He recently revealed to me that he was angry that we had to end the way we did but I couldn't stand the guilt. He was being bullied because of me. We go to a small private boarding school so it was harder to ignore. We all saw each other everyday, about six days a week. ( yes, including saturday.) I know this isn't the case for everyone but I wanted to know what its like for everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangerousmonkey)
    I'm a black girl and about two years ago, I broke up with with a guy, who was white, because people were giving him crap for dating me. He recently revealed to me that he was angry that we had to end the way we did but I couldn't stand the guilt. He was being bullied because of me. We go to a small private boarding school so it was harder to ignore. We all saw each other everyday, about six days a week. ( yes, including saturday.) I know this isn't the case for everyone but I wanted to know what its like for everyone else.
    Should've NEVER left him! 😭😭 you'll eventually graduate from there away from those people. Now look. Two years on you're missing him, thinking about him at midnight. Stay in touch with him and as more than friends. Please!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Should've NEVER left him! 😭😭 you'll eventually graduate from there away from those people. Now look. Two years on you're missing him, thinking about him at midnight. Stay in touch with him and as more than friends. Please!!!!!
    thanks so much x
    and we are still friends but we are dating other people now

ReputationRep:
    dangerousmonkey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    dangerousmonkey
    Yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangerousmonkey)
    thanks so much x
    and we are still friends but we are dating other people now
    I simply need you two to reconnect. It's painful to know you're not with a good lad who you wanted to be with and who wants you. 😢

Is he still open to be with you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    I simply need you two to reconnect. It's painful to know you're not with a good lad who you wanted to be with and who wants you. 😢

Is he still open to be with you??
    Atm idk if he still wants to be with me. I haven't asked yet. We call and text each other a lot but I'd like to have the conversation in person. I'm just finding it hard to find the strength.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.