(Original post by Anonymous)
very open if he would convert lol
Agree
username3610688
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do u like her and have u taken her for a drink my mum shes Pakistani and her boyfriend is white English and she drinks with him hes her boss from work and hes even got a daughter with my mum and my mum she’s still married to my stepdad who’s Pakistani
username3610688
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well my mum said it’s good that your dating a white guy she swid its better than dirty paki guys. My mums boyfriend is white English and she’s also got a Kurdish boyfriend as well she’s still married to my stepdad who’s Pakistani she hates him loads she’s even got a daughter with her white boyfriend
username1801065
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wouldn't mind if he converted and married me lmao
Saima-ali2335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well my mums Pakistani she wears a hijab and she’s got a white English boyfriend and a Kurdish boyfriend as well she’s still married to my stepdad who’s Pakistani she had a divorce with my real dad when I was 13 I asked him why u divorceing mum for and he said he came home one day after work and he went to his room and he seen 5 Kurdish men and 6 white men in their room with mum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (79)
26.69%
No (217)
73.31%

Watched Threads