(Original post by Anonymous)
    very open if he would convert lol
    Love Jihad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    very open if he would convert lol
    Agree

ReputationRep:
    Do u like her and have u taken her for a drink my mum shes Pakistani and her boyfriend is white English and she drinks with him hes her boss from work and hes even got a daughter with my mum and my mum she’s still married to my stepdad who’s Pakistani

ReputationRep:
    Well my mum said it’s good that your dating a white guy she swid its better than dirty paki guys. My mums boyfriend is white English and she’s also got a Kurdish boyfriend as well she’s still married to my stepdad who’s Pakistani she hates him loads she’s even got a daughter with her white boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind if he converted and married me lmao

ReputationRep:
    Well my mums Pakistani she wears a hijab and she’s got a white English boyfriend and a Kurdish boyfriend as well she’s still married to my stepdad who’s Pakistani she had a divorce with my real dad when I was 13 I asked him why u divorceing mum for and he said he came home one day after work and he went to his room and he seen 5 Kurdish men and 6 white men in their room with mum

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.