Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Randomly cyber-bullied by a boy at my school for no reason watch

ReputationRep:
    Let us know what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wary_Mouse)
    Thank you, I appreciate your support.

I find it very low of this guy particularly because we were friends. I'd always do a lot to help him out and stuff (I was a bit of a doormat to this person at times). He knows that I am a rather sensitive person as well, and he knows that I have been going through a tough time for the last 3 months, due to a break-up and a couple of other things, and that I haven't been in a particularly good mental state lately. He has done a few things like this to people in the past, including myself but that was a while ago. I believe that he might've been bored and looking for a reaction of some sort. But these messages were worse than I'd ever seen and just so low.

Awww no, thats not way to be treated. I'm very sensitive like you and find it hard to say no to people- because of your nature maybe he felt good being able to control you and push you around, poke at your emotions. But really, he's doesnt sound like healthy person , and i never give people second chances lol so the fact that he's done this before to you- if it were me he'd be out of my life lol.
    surround yourself with people who want the best for you

you can pm me if you wanna talk more xx

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.