Turn on thread page Beta

Quote = reply? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why has the reply button gone and quote is now reply?

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Why has the reply button gone and quote is now reply?
    :/

ReputationRep:
    My mistake. Mods please delete.

ReputationRep:
    The page had probably not fully downloaded or something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    The page had probably not fully downloaded or something...
    It looked unusual but everything else was present, or so it seemed. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    It looked unusual but everything else was present, or so it seemed. Ah well.
    Nah, it's done it a couple times today that I've noticed, now being one of those times. The reply button missing that is, I haven't seen it replaced with anything though. I think theres a few bugs at the moment, as earlier on a couple of occassions when clicking the go to last post button it just went to the first post instead of the first unread post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Nah, it's done it a couple times today that I've noticed, now being one of those times. I think theres a few bugs at the moment, as earlier on a couple of occassions when clicking the go to last post button it just went to the first post instead of the first unread post.
    I'm a bit more relieved now. If I'm seeing things like this and it doesn't exist I should be some where else

ReputationRep:
    It is probably just lag in the server if more than one person has gotten it.

ReputationRep:
    It is probably just lag in the server if more than one person has gotten it.
    Thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder when we are switching to the new server. I got the impression that it would be a couple days but it has been a while since it was anounced.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder when we are switching to the new server. I got the impression that it would be a couple days but it has been a while since it was anounced.
    Good point. Raise this in the about section

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.