Turn on thread page Beta

Why does my ex always try to talk to me when he sees me watch

ReputationRep:
    were together for 6 months but it was very intense and we were together nearly everyday. He knew my life and I knew his.
    He lied to me and told me a girl he knew was his friend this was nye last year. Come to find out he was trying to sleep with her when we were on a break but he carried on messaging and trying it with her when we got back together.
    We were very on and off. He then cheated or tried to with another girl. God knows he he actually **** any other girl but it's likely. He did receive nudes from another.
    Anyway we called it quits in june. Well he did said he didn't ever want to speak to me again he doesn't love me or think about me or care about me and to not message hom.
    I then saw him in August at a festival and he tried to talk to me I brushed him off. He then messaged me on what's app saying LOL
    I ignored it and that's the last I heard of him.
    Until yesterday I saw him driving and I was driving. He pulled in front of my car and said hello have you been following me
    I said no
    And he said how have you been babe
    And I said I dunno why you are trying to speak to me after last time you were so vile to me.
    He then said it doesn't have to be like that babe it is good to see you
    I then said bye and closed my window and we both drove off.
    I don't understand why he always tries to talk to me.
    We are done we are not friends and he wasn't very nice to me
    We haven't had any contact but he has my phone number.
    I just don't understand why he talks to me when he sees me but doesn't contact me

He did the above but I wasn't innocent I was difficult bossy and often put him down because he cheated on me and broke my confidence

ReputationRep:
    cos he still wants to smash
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If he still wants to smash why doesn't he contact me

The pair of you sound far too immature to be in a relationship, let alone to be driving.

Here's the simple truth:

He's a low life.
    You're an idiot for entertaining him.
    Block his number, don't speak to him in public. Move on.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if he is trying to be friendly or trying to spite you/play games with you. In any case, you don't need to talk to him. Your time together wasn't the best, and even though you admit your part, it is no excuse for what he did.

If he tries to talk to you, blank him or say that you have other things to do. You don't need to be respectful towards him, as he never showed you any respect. Like the above poster says, block his number and also delete him from social media. This will give you the space that you need to move on.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even have his number to block

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyfred)
    I don't even have his number to block
    What about when he messaged you on Whatsapp? Block that number.

ReputationRep:
    Deleted it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.