Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i like this boy but he has a girlfriend but he doesn't know i know about her and before i found out about her (they've been going out for about 4 months) he's slept on me, touched me, asked me to see him so what should i do

ReputationRep:
    anal

ReputationRep:
    give me your snapchat x
    f**k that other guy he's taken!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Have some self respect, tell him you don't like two timers and you know he is already spoken for!!

Look at this from the other side, this guy is in a four month relationship with another girl and is now trying it on with you. The Pig!

If you follow through further, it wont make you feel special, it would make you his "bit on the side", he's just after an extra fumble and frankly next time it could be you that is in that four month relationship and you find that he's off again trying to feel up /trying it on with some "other girl" - is that what you want? don't go there, you will always be looking over your shoulder !

It never ceases to amaze me that a percentage of girls that just don't stick together, no sisterhood - just imagine how much more powerful women would ultimately be if they didn't mess with other girls men and had more self respect - Tell him to jog on your worth more than that!

ReputationRep:
    heres what i think:

you could potentially ruin a serious relationship , get into big ****, and feel bad about this yourself , if you are the reason they break up.

think carefully if this guy is worth the drama if the girl finds out, and consider if he's the type to cheat again , this time on you, with someone else?

Whatever you do, don't get your heart involved until he's proven himself, and uh, try not not to steal him from his gf. I think you should tell him, if he wants to get involved with you, he has to maturely break up with her first , if thats what he wants. bcos trust me , you don't want to get blamed for being a home wrecker! do it the right way. Xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.