Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys

I don't know why I'm sharing my issue with you here
    It could be I'm depressed and hopeless or helpless 🙁

Also, I don't know if talking about this issue is allowed in the forum or not.

I'll take my chances.

I have an issue which prevented me from having friends like normal people.

It's in uncontrolling my erections, specifically during non-sexual interactions. I feel embarrassed and humiliated when I'm in public or with ladies whom I respect. People see me as a freek. This issue prevented me from having friends and enjoying my life in having fun. I like to swim, but can't cause of this problem. I like to run, but people think I'm crazy or something.

What to do?

P.S

I am a very straight guy.

ReputationRep:
    It's normal to get an erection in unfortunate situations, however if it's happening very regularly (which it sounds like it is) I advise going to your doctor and asking if there's anything they can do to help.

ReputationRep:
    I have, They both said no cure for this. Just regular sex will control it.

It sounds like simple. But it isn't. With no gf or friend w/b (FWB) It'll be impossible. Very regular erections without normal sex is affecting my prostate.

I don't know why erection and no sex could affect the prostate!! but it's happening to me.

There is no cure for it. I have heard that giving me some weird stuff women things will lower my manhood hormones. But I don't like the idea. I prefer to be a freek than a sissy if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    So you asked for advice for a problem that's really affecting your life, you've gone to the doctor but you refuse to take their advice? You're just screwing yourself over. Your masculinity is so fragile that you'd rather be miserable with this problem than take some hormones (which btw you already have naturally in you). Your choice, but don't complain about something if you aren't going to do anything to help yourself.

ReputationRep:
    The doctor shouldn't have dismissed it, go to a different one as this is probably a blood flow issue. You could loose the use of it entirely or have other vascular issues if untreated. Biologically masturbation and sex are indistinguishable, so if regular masturbation doesn't help then it is serious.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Those hormones are going to destroy me as a man, if you know what I mean. They'll kill it. Things will change even in my voice and personality.
    Doctors say sex as if it is easy is the easiest way.
    But as I've tried to clarify:
    when I approach to a lady the issue starts to be obvious then ladies are smart they notice. They think that I'm Psycho or freek. I've been doing my best to start a normal relationship like anyone else. But this issue scares them.

I do not know how to approach to a lady who would understand my situation and take me and love me as who I am.

This issue is isolating me from ladies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lonely2017)
    Those hormones are going to destroy me as a man, if you know what I mean. They'll kill it. Things will change even in my voice and personality.
    Doctors say sex as if it is easy is the easiest way.
    But as I've tried to clarify:
    when I approach to a lady the issue starts to be obvious then ladies are smart they notice. They think that I'm Psycho or freek. I've been doing my best to start a normal relationship like anyone else. But this issue scares them.

I do not know how to approach to a lady who would understand my situation and take me and love me as who I am.

This issue is isolating me from ladies.
    Again, fragile masculinity. Your voice and personality don't make you "a man", you just think it is because you think that's what society wants. You're standing in the way of getting this problem fixed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.