Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I have just received an interview for Pharmacy at Keele, any tips or questions to expect?

ReputationRep:
    Why pharmacy?

ReputationRep:
    Your goals after graduating, why you want to do pharmacy at Keele. you should probably expect questions related to chemistry and biology eg. things on organic chemistry or antibiotics or enzymes and inhibitors.

Make sure to tell us what questions they asked after and how it went.

ReputationRep:
    I got one too! I've had 4 interviews already at Cardiff, Manchester, De Montfort and Lincoln and I got asked about the different types of pharmacist, roles of the pharmacist, data on a prescription, why I would make a good pharmacist, pharmacy in the news, a topic in a level chem that links to pharmacy etc.

Good luck guys
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by temmy234)
    Make sure to tell us what questions they asked after and how it went.
    :naughty: That would give people an unfair advantage.

ReputationRep:
    Keele is VERY laid back - questions as you would expect, nothing out of the ordinary and very short. They tell you if they accept you it’ll be standard ABB offer but if you firm them, they will actually accept right down to BBC on results day. They were very honest and said Unis are fighting for students - they said all unis would have clearing places even! Also we were told if we put them as insurance then we’d never actually see them as our first choices would reduce their grades on results day - it was a bit of an eye opener that interview day!!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.