Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to create a patient study assessing the physio logical effects on the patients of the diesease and how it progresses over time,I don't know how to start it or what to write,can someone please help?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skhan99)
    I need to create a patient study assessing the physio logical effects on the patients of the diesease and how it progresses over time,I don't know how to start it or what to write,can someone please help?
    Do you need to actually conduct the study or is it just a methodology task?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hug_the_psych)
    Do you need to actually conduct the study or is it just a methodology task?
    It's just a controlled assessment task

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skhan99)
    It's just a controlled assessment task
    So I would say take a look at a couple of different behaviours that are associated with Alzheimer's and then see how those progress as the conditions worsens. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disorder which means that it does inevitably worsen over time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hug_the_psych)
    So I would say take a look at a couple of different behaviours that are associated with Alzheimer's and then see how those progress as the conditions worsens. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disorder which means that it does inevitably worsen over time.
    Ahh I understand,thank you!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.