Best game you've ever played Watch

Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
After thinking about this question a while, I say Super Mario World for SNES. Have played this not for myself alone, but also with friends and even family members. For many years. That is really unique, as I can't remember to spend so much time with so many people at that time.
Victory88
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My favourite games are: Red Alert 2, Jackal, MU Online, PES.
DonaldAlien19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I played Halo since Halo 2, I was in 7th grade when I began. I am 25 now. It takes a lot of dedication, and skill to be a top player in Halo. There’s many different things to be the best at. There’s game battles (Competitions website), there’s also rank in individual playlists to name a few. I got it from top1apk for long time ago. So, i don't know whether it's still there or not.
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Streets of rage 2 :catfight:
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
multiplayer bad icecream and screaming when we were close to getting melted/ killed
alan55
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm a fan of esports and for me it's really hard to choose only one favorite game, these are my favs: CS:GO, LOL, Doom. I can play them with friends for hours! Not so long ago I also started betting on esports here to get some cash. I put my first bet on my favorite team and it worked for me, I got $10!
Last edited by alan55; 5 months ago
HAWKZz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Witcher 3, it got GOTY for a reason such a good game. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be insane
Picnic1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The original Metroid Prime. I can't stand to to play any other Metroid game in fact. That first Metroid Prime was not really sci-fi. It was kind of Banjo Kazooie reskinned. That's why it was so great. That and the great music, elegant use of level design of graphical design.
AlwaysBroke.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by HAWKZz)
Witcher 3, it got GOTY for a reason such a good game. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be insane
I bought that 4 years ago, when I was around 13-14 years old. My cousins all recommended it to me saying the same thing, and the lore and the soundtrack was supposed to be gorgeous.

I remember progressing up to a point where I was doing a side mission for the bloody baron that involved witches and like kids and some monster in a tree or something haha it's all too vague now. I sold it, tbh i'm not sure why though because I do remember enjoying just mucking around in the game.

One things for certain though is that I was too young to understand what was going on. Apparently that mission had huge consequences/choices to be made, but I guess I didn't understand it. I didn't know what "godspeed" meant, so sometimes i'd be making dumb decisions like letting a rouge criminal witcher go or something like that.

I do hope to pick it up again sometime, hoping that now i've grown a bit, I should understand whats going on...But first, Spiderman, then RDR2!!!
back and black
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Heads down, thumbs up.
AR1098
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Metal Gear without a doubt. If I had to choose one, It'd have to be MGS 4, although the first one is a classic.
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
you cannot deny the fact that animal jam was the sh*t back in the day
mj2017
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Final Fantasy Tactics on PSOne and PSP.
Jamovitz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Battlefield 1942,Verdun, Mount And Blade
edward1039
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
GTA V
daniel_joe12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i'm super addicted to call of duty series i have been playing it since the first version and now loving the WW2 version which is available on XBOX one and PS4.
Ramz1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The legend of Zelda breath of the wild
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As someone who hates RPG games, it is surprisingly Persona 5 (yes, it is that good)
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by edward1039)
GTA V
imo GTA 4 has a better story, characters, soundtrack and cover system but GTA V has far superior online capabilities, vehicles, customisation, weapons, location, safehouses, graphics, driving mechanics. Do people still play GTA V for the story or do they have it so they can play GTA Online (im in the latter as the game I found fairly easy).
Last edited by quasa; 1 month ago
Themysticalegg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rome Total War.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (138)
13.48%
Excited (93)
9.08%
Worried (193)
18.85%
Terrified (234)
22.85%
Meh (78)
7.62%
Confused (29)
2.83%