The Student Room Group

Girls initial reaction at seeing my presence is sudden excitement! Why?

I’ve noticed that with a few girls when they see me they get quickly and widely excited. I think it’s an innate/subconscious response. Eg They say ‘Hi’ in a very loud and high voice with large amounts of excitement. Obviously they didn’t expect to see me. Are there any other reasons for their behaviour?

Btw i’m a guy
Reply 1
I saw "girls" on your forum post on I thought this guy must be a chick magnet...but in your description, you wrote " a few girls" lol
Anyway, I get excited when I see that one friend who always makes me laugh. Honestly, I doubt you will get a clear explanation as to why those girls react this way on a forum. It will be much easier if you ask them this question yourself.
I have the same problem but with spiders.
Original post by zill1
I’ve noticed that with a few girls when they see me they get quickly and widely excited. I think it’s an innate/subconscious response. Eg They say ‘Hi’ in a very loud and high voice with large amounts of excitement.
it's a very, very common reaction , and all of us extremely handsome guys have consistently experienced this flattering, but logical response from love-sick females, flabbergasted by our appearance
best
Reply 4
Have you got your hearing aid turned up too high?
Reply 5
You are an incarnation of Visnu.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending