Turn on thread page Beta

Girls initial reaction at seeing my presence is sudden excitement! Why? watch

ReputationRep:
    I’ve noticed that with a few girls when they see me they get quickly and widely excited. I think it’s an innate/subconscious response. Eg They say ‘Hi’ in a very loud and high voice with large amounts of excitement. Obviously they didn’t expect to see me. Are there any other reasons for their behaviour?

Btw i’m a guy

ReputationRep:
    I saw "girls" on your forum post on I thought this guy must be a chick magnet...but in your description, you wrote " a few girls" lol
    Anyway, I get excited when I see that one friend who always makes me laugh. Honestly, I doubt you will get a clear explanation as to why those girls react this way on a forum. It will be much easier if you ask them this question yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I have the same problem but with spiders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    I’ve noticed that with a few girls when they see me they get quickly and widely excited. I think it’s an innate/subconscious response. Eg They say ‘Hi’ in a very loud and high voice with large amounts of excitement.
    it's a very, very common reaction , and all of us extremely handsome guys have consistently experienced this flattering, but logical response from love-sick females, flabbergasted by our appearance
    best

ReputationRep:
    Have you got your hearing aid turned up too high?

ReputationRep:
    You are an incarnation of Visnu.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.